• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

My wife and I have not joined on yet, we thought about Leominster R&G, Fitchburg R&G, or Shirley R&G. Their is so many to choose from, and we were about to ask some folks around NES about their experiences. Have any recomendations??( I don't even need them notorized or a doctors note) Teehee??

Ha.

I'm at 6 weeks and no joy yet. I called the licensing desk Friday to check the status and was told they were running between 10 and 12 weeks.

Damn. :(

Did you ask about how they were "supposed" to notify you within 45 days? I'm not sure if I want to ask about that and get a sarcastic or negative response in return.

Did you ask about how they were "supposed" to notify you within 45 days? I'm not sure if I want to ask about that and get a sarcastic or negative response in return.
I only asked what the status of my application was and was told "it's still being processed."

The only notification you're going to get will be the envelope that shows up at your house that either contains your license or your rejection notice.

No News Yet, hhmmmmm.......

Well it has been 32 days, and no news from the LEO.[sad2] I suppose if my wife or I were going to get denied, we would already know. The LEO said it would take a month, so we went down the other day just to check in, and he wasn't their.[sad2]. I really do not want to pester him, for fear he will just keep delaying us, after all, he has the power to do that. [bow]. I go home everyday after work looking at my machine, and check my caller ID, to no avail.[hmmm]. I really hope it comes in soon. We are just getting ancy waiting.[popcorn]. Guess I will post when they come in, thanks everyone for keeping the thread alive, good reference matierial for new users.

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since I left a message and an email with the firearms clerk just to get my application appointment. I assume there is one hell of a backup in Plymouth because I havent even got a call back or email reply.[crying]

Chris

I was 'at the mercy of the man'. I called around the 2 month mark and inquired about it. I mentioned I should of had an answer in 45 days. Then was politely told, "I can deny it now if you would like an answer today".

This kind of stuff infuriates me. [angry]

Back
Top Bottom