How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

You're a former Marine and they want you to explain in writing something you did when you were in the 10th grade? That is outrageous. Totally, totally outrageous.

Picked it up Monday. 8 weeks in Methuen. Class B. Restrictions were target and hunting. I'm so happy![rolleyes]

The only "issuance" more abusive than "B-ramming" is "B-ramming" with restrictions.

The holder of a B is ALREADY prohibited from possessing a "large capacity" handgun AND from carrying concealed. What remotely intelligent purpose is a RESTRICTED B supposed to serve?

The only "issuance" more abusive than "B-ramming" is "B-ramming" with restrictions.

The holder of a B is ALREADY prohibited from possessing a "large capacity" handgun AND from carrying concealed. What remotely intelligent purpose is a RESTRICTED B supposed to serve?

No f'n clue man. Maybe they think they're making the streets safer by allowing less guns. I'm sure they have their reasons, but I'll go with power trip. After all, we're just peasants.

It took about 6 weeks here, but they were unclear on having to interview with the chief or not, my father in law got his LTC Class A the same time and he didnt need an interview at all, got mailed to him, as it did to me as well, so it could have been knocked down to about 2-3 weeks had they been more clear.

Walpole was 1 day shy of 4 weeks from prints and photo to receiving it in the mail.

How long between SUBMITTING the app and actually being printed?

And how many "letters of recommendation" and what restrictions on who the PD would accept them from?

How long between SUBMITTING the app and actually being printed?

And how many "letters of recommendation" and what restrictions on who the PD would accept them from?

I dropped off the application in late Sept. and got a phone call in early Nov from them. "Uh, Mr. USNMA, we've been trying to mail you some stuff, but it keeps getting returned, whats up?"

I'm a Mass. resident, but in the military and stationed out of state. I don't down there during the week very often so I didnt get printed until 4 weeks ago. I'm not sure what they were trying to mail me as I didn't ask.

My originial LTC out of Norwood expired in 06. I only had to provide something that showed I had a Walpole address. No letters of recommendation.

I left the time frame from submission to printing out because my situation is abnormal and not good to judge by. However the time from printing to receiving it is average for Walpole. I think anyways.

Medway. Wife just received hers last week. A w/ no restrictions. (5 1/2 weeks)
Again the process was painless, prompt, and professional.

Back
Top Bottom