How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

My wife and I went in for our interview, pictures and prints on June 4. Got the call today went and picked them up no restrictions 115 days. Wilmington. Finally!

Current Firearms Records Bureau (FRB) License Processing Time

As of September 23, 2013 the FRB is currently approving and printing licenses that were submitted for review by police departments between September 9th and September 22nd.

- - - Updated - - -

Current Firearms Records Bureau (FRB) License Processing Time

As of September 23, 2013 the FRB is currently approving and printing licenses that were submitted for review by police departments between September 9th and September 22nd.

Well it finally happened, my LTC was approved, took 139 days, it's waiting to be printed.

Tim [thumbsup]
Congratulations! I'm glad to hear you are finally getting your ltc. I myself am almost on week 8 of waiting. About half way there from what my buddy who just got his ltc in same town said

Interview was first week in May, I got lucky or something cause my wife and son went on the same day and they are still waiting for approval.

Tim

Stoughton
6/19/13 Prints and Interview
Still waiting called to find out what the delay was and was informed that they are waiting on the state police finger prints to be returned.

Anyone else dealing with Stoughton MA

Been 3 weeks. Called and left messages, not allowed to just show up. Can't even get anyone in Leominster to ANSWER THE PHONE to make my appt for renewal.

- - - Updated - - -

Been 3 weeks. Called and left messages, not allowed to just show up. Can't even get anyone in Leominster to ANSWER THE PHONE to make my appt for renewal.

17 weeks and still pending review in Reading MA.

Was told 2 weeks ago that prints are back from MPD and I have nothing to disqualify me from an LTC. How long is this abomination of a system going to take. And why in earth do I live in this communist town.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Placeholder for my wife's application, and a reminder that we love our small town.

Town: Hopedale
Special consideration: Wife is Austrian national, resident alien. (Thank you, Comm2A!!)
10/1/2013:

11:30am - Called dispatcher, who asked whether she wants to come in next Monday or Wednesday at 7pm. I asked if her 20-month-old class certificate is still valid. She
wasn't sure, so she took my number for the LO to call me back.

13:30 -
LO calls me, same Lt. who did my LTC renewal and knows me because i work security at our town's Oktoberfest celebration (this Saturday, come on down!!) [party]

LO confirms that class certificate is fine. Says he has to check with FRB about how to do the app for a green card holder, because he doesn't do enough of them to remember if it requires special handling. Is aware of Fletcher case.

13:35 - LO calls my wife back directly and says, "you're all set, standard procedure, what day do you want to come in?"

To be continued...

QUINCY

-Nov 2012... my brother (who is over 25 yo) called for an interview with Quincy PD (LO had no availability until June '13)
-Jun 11, 2013... Appointment for dropping off the packet, fingerprints, etc. (LO said minimum of 10wk wait)
-Sep 27, 2013... Receives the call from QPD to pick up his unrestricted LTC: Class A

Randolph:
Called 4/12 for PD interview, given
6/12 appointment.
6/12/13 interview/finger printed
10/3/13 received LTC A no restrictions (it arrived in the mail)

Brother interviewed/finger printed 6/5/13 and not received his yet.

Last edited:
Framingham:
Paperwork dropped off: 5/30/2013
Fingerprinted: 6/20/2013
Issued: 10/1/2013
Picked up: 10/8/2012, Restrictions: Sporting
Total time from finger prints to receipt: 110 days (15 weeks, 5 days)

Its better then the B that I have had for 2 years now. Everyone I know in Berkley also has unrestricted. I know why but cant post it here.

Application/fingerprints June 12 in Reading which is red. Was told my prints came back from MSP on the 20th of September. Called to check the status and still pending review... 17 weeks today

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Happy post. Police just left the house and gave me my renewel. Started 7-17 and in hand today, 84 days if the calculator is right. Just can't start using it until the end of December, my birthday. Also comes with a new pin. Class A no restrictions.

Update, wife had her interview today. Smooth as silk and friendly as Mayberry!

Town: Hopedale
Special consideration: Wife is Austrian national, resident alien.

10/1/2013 - Called for appointment, no delay.
10/9/2013 - Held appt for entering application, pictures, and fingerprints. LTC-A ALP requested. No clarifying or prying questions asked.

Informed that it should take about 12 weeks, which is New Year's Day, if exact.

Is it just my town that lies about ltc processing times? My buddy was told 10-12 weeks. He is at week 15 now and still pending review by the local issuing authority.

Back
Top Bottom