How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

I'm a green town and had my interview/fingerprints taken on 11/07. I called the FRB yesterday 12/10 just to see if it made it there yet and was told it was still in the "drafting" process and that the PD still had it. I called the PD afterwards and the guy that picked up was no help at all. I ended up leaving a message for the licensing officer and no return call as of yet. I really don't expect him to call me back from how these guy's handle the ltc's, but it would've been nice if things did go the way they were suppose to..I'm not going to call the FRB probably till mid January the latest to check on the status. I hope everything turns out well for me, :::crossing fingers::

when waiting at frb for pd approval does that mean all the checks went out since frb sees it at pd and its just the lo hitting approve. By the way im on day 72

Last edited:
sweet lookin forward to that call myself

- - - Updated - - -

how long u been waiting since fingerprint ect...

- - - Updated - - -

anyone in saugus still waiting

Did you get processed or did you just drop off your app? I only ask because the check cashing doesn't mean anything.
In Milford you just walk in any Tue or Thu between 9a - 3p, they proocess, fingerprint, then tell you they'll call in 6-8 weeks and you'll pick it up at the window in the lobby.

Rotary/BP did you ever get a call today or did you just check in. I applied the same day (Milford) as Rotary but no call...was working all day anyhow, no way to have picked it up.

I applied on 10/23.... (1 week before you did). Went to PD at around 5PM, they had around 15 cards there... mine wasn't in the pile...

The lady told me they would call me when it's ready.

Thanks guys...I'll check in tomorrow at the window. No call here so likely no card. But hey, can't hurt to just stop buy. I just hope the PD doesn't screw me cause I kept the officer at work so late the day we applied. I called from the road and asked if he could wait until 3:10 so I could drop the application off. I busted my arse to get there from Belmont, due to traffic from work. Needless to say, I thought I could just drop the application off and would be called back later for other items. He was nice enough to process me, but we didn't get out of there until 3:45. [thinking]

@ Rotary - nice buy by the way. I'm looking into the GP100. I've kind of fallen in love with the idea of a revolver.

Whe. I talked to him today he had a bunch of paper work to get through as he just came from vacation. I'm thinking of getting a 10/22 this weekend. I havebt even shot the sr yet. hahahaha aha

Back
Top Bottom