How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

i left message today sayin i called frb and they said they were waiting for approval from him jus checking status but u can only leave messages he calls u back. but he hasnt. i left message last week and he hasnt returned my call hope i put bug in his ear now

befor today i talked to him 6 weeks in he said delay at state level of course left 2 messages last 2 weeks no return and 1 today about frb

- - - Updated - - -

saugus there really good too

some one that applied 4 weeks afta got theres sat i dont get it do different peoples checks take diff time frames or does he have all he needs and he jus hasnt hit approved for wat eva reason

im in saugus and i did my app oct 1s thow do u get urs done brfore me.lol i talked to frb today said there waiting for approval from lo he said i was all set oct 1st wats the deal.

why like i said he was kool said he thought it waS I GOOD IDEA I GET MY ALP HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH MY APP 10 WEEKS LATER STILL HASNT HIT APPROVED. IF HE DOES HIT APPROVED IS IT QUICK TO B PRINTED AND SENT

so wats speakers secretary

- - - Updated - - -

wats speakers secretary

The Speaker's Secretary, someone mentioned previously in this thread that they wanted to collect data about this. The Speaker being DeLeo. I can't stress this enough, but being well-spoken and being able to write in a comprehensive manner will go a long way toward people doing things like trusting you with guns. I'm trying to avoid making assumptions, but I hope you didn't write your letter to the chief the way you're writing here.

Two towns over in Everett guy waited over a year. It'll come. Ill be 49 days tomorrow. My LO said 6-8 weeks. If I get to 8-9 weeks then I'll call. It's all you can do.

some one that applied 4 weeks afta got theres sat i dont get it do different peoples checks take diff time frames or does he have all he needs and he jus hasnt hit approved for wat eva reason

I think you are talking about me. I moved into the state having already held a MA Non resident LTC A, and I am not sure if it makes a difference or not, but my info was already in the system when I watched him go through the system. I also hold licenses in 3 other states, and own firearms already which I told him. I wanted to get in before the 60 day limit.

I notice with him, when I dealt with him in email, I wouldn't hear for a week, then he would answer several email questions all at once.

It's quite possible, but would that really take 6 weeks to complete (Assuming everything was sent to them in two weeks)? Then again, I suppose you never know in this state. He also mentioned that I wasn't the first person to call him about their app status.

How long until they disconnect that number? [grin]

Hopefully my lo calls me this week or hits that approve button so i can stop thinkin about it. Going on 72 days now north shore in a green friendy town with a really nice chief to deal with that is pro protection. Im assuming its state checks that are holding people up.We will see.

Mine took about a month - most of that time was waiting for the town to have enough to produce the ID cards as a batch. I'm in Winslow Maine.

Hopefully my lo calls me this week or hits that approve button so i can stop thinkin about it. Going on 72 days now north shore in a green friendy town with a really nice chief to deal with that is pro protection. Im assuming its state checks that are holding people up.We will see.

Sounds like we're having the exact same issue [crying].

Back
Top Bottom