• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How Humans Fight

jmjkd

Instructor
Every teacher I ever had including my own mom told me to do whatever takes to survive. Bite tear rip whatever it is just make sure you come out on top.

If your idea of self defense training doesn't resemble this, you are living a lie or have been manipulated by the Martial Arts industry, Belts, Certificates, or Fame and Fortune..

Violence is Violence and this is who we are and how we move!!! If you want to buy into all that media garbage. Go right ahead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EMxs2nXDFg

Want More!???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPznMbNcfO8&feature=related

They should all of died of lead poison. Not my problem they couldn't follow a simple order to stay down. Save tax payers some money. You're in prison for a reason you shouldn't have a single right.

Last edited:
The one thing that stands out in those videos, is that everybody walked away. That includes the guy who got shanked at the chow table. It would seem that humans, among other creatures, have an aversion to killing or maiming their own kind. Think about all the places on your body that you dont want to take a real hit. Eyes, balls, solar plexus, base of the skull, kidneys, rib area under the armpit, among many others. Yet, we instinctually want to ball our hands into fists and hit people on their naturally protected areas like the pectoral muscles and top sides of the head. For anyone interested, there is a book called "On Killing", that explores some theories on the psychology of why we ineffectually attack the face of an opponent, while ignoring more vital areas.
The truly dangerous people are the ones that have had conditioning to flip the switch from "Fight to dominate" to "Kill".

If I had a "dead man's switch" in my hand, controling an HBomb in the center of NYC, i'm the "rightest' mofo that ever lived, bet on it. I could have Hilary Clinton, Kim Kardashian, at my feet, if I wanted, cause a Seal team would be sent to get them for me.

Might want to put that bottle down right about now....
Oh, and IBTL

The one thing that stands out in those videos, is that everybody walked away. That includes the guy who got shanked at the chow table. It would seem that humans, among other creatures, have an aversion to killing or maiming their own kind. Think about all the places on your body that you dont want to take a real hit. Eyes, balls, solar plexus, base of the skull, kidneys, rib area under the armpit, among many others. Yet, we instinctually want to ball our hands into fists and hit people on their naturally protected areas like the pectoral muscles and top sides of the head. For anyone interested, there is a book called "On Killing", that explores some theories on the psychology of why we ineffectually attack the face of an opponent, while ignoring more vital areas.
The truly dangerous people are the ones that have had conditioning to flip the switch from "Fight to dominate" to "Kill".

That is a good point. I will not teach folks deadly use of force unless I know them and have trained with them for a certain time. Yes, I simply don't trust people. In addition just because people know about vital points to attack doesn't mean they have the timing, coordination and the correct body mechanics to perform these skills.
Why people tend to fight with poor technical concept? That is a whole thread in itself.

Back
Top Bottom