Horses arse

Anyone here listening to Michelle Macfee on 96.9fm spouting off all kinds of trash about the NRA and policies that she has no clue about. I wanted to jump through the radio but I decided to turn it off before I shoot my radio.[angry2]
Sorry about the rant
Joe

morris6km.jpg

As Morris Wanchuk put it nicely in the movie SlapShot (with Reggie Dunlop at the bar):

That c*nt is no good!

+1. She is HORRIBLE.....doesn't check her facts, is biased against the Second Amendment, & her English is just awful. I try to listen once in a while if there's nothing else on and I've already listened to my Waylon Jennings cd five times that day, but I can't take it after about 5 minutes.

And that freaking voice....like a damd crow. Worse than fingernails down a blackboard. How the hell did she ever get a radio gig? I do have to give her a tiny bit of credit for giving Mumbles a hard time when she can.

I hate everything about her. Voice, views, ignorance, lack of facts, illogical opinions, etc. Most of all it is just the voice. Haven't heard her spout off about anything related to the 2nd because I can't stand to listen to her noise for too long.

For a news reporter and talk show host you would think she would have better command of the english language. The other issue I have with her is when she is confrontec with facts, she derides the person as a loon and hangs up on them.

That NO GOOD C*NT is on now...and she is PISSED that the shooter who stormed the hall in the college BOUGHT A HOLSTER ONLINE!!!

THIS IS THE S*IT THAT GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT THE MOONBATS ARE OUT TO F*CK US ON JANUARY 21, 2008. Get ready, because we are going to have "grip here" tattooed on our ankles.

I am getting ANGRY listening to this...

Like most of the writers at the Herald she's proof of the adage "When you pay peanuts, you get monkeys". That might well be an insult to monkeys.

Her articles read like C- term papers in high school. On a good day. She's too busy trying to write like an insider to actually dig up any facts on a story.

And Jose, from the picture in your post, I'd say someone already has.

Gary

Should'a herd her a few months ago spewing shit about the 5.7x28 and how it is a cop killer bullet that the civilians were getting a hold of and that it is a military/leo round only. She's a 1st class knob.

Back
Top Bottom