• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Homemade shotgun turned in at gun buyback event in San Francisco

mikeyp

NES Member
lol hi-er point

safe_image.php

Homemade shotgun turned in at gun buyback event in SF

Good design if you beefed up the metal to wood connection. Tie wraps are a bit flimsy to put your face behind.

I'd add a spring loaded firing pin by drilling a hole from the back of the stock and using a locking latch, like a STEN has.

I once saw a VC improvised rifle that was made that way and it was very functional as a "getter" gun.

$200 per assault rifle? Can I just turn in a bunch of aluminum rectangles that I pay much less for, say these are ghost assault rifles, and collect my money? After all, the left is saying these are guns, so it seems legit to me.

Heck, I watched a guy make a slam fire shotgun out of 2 pipes and some other various items on Youtube well over a decade ago. Single shot weapon. (Possibly of French manufacture. LOL). One shot - make it count.

Outside diameter pipe was capped at one end with a firing pin contraption on it. Inside pipe fit a 12ga shell nicely inside. Insert inside pipe with shotgun cartridge in. Slam it home into the outside pipe. BOOM!

It was all black-pipe (iron) from HD.

I am officially insirped (full disclosure, currently blitzed) in spired to make a shotgun for the pumpkin shoot this fall.

Any up for a creativity competition?

Anyone I mean
Just stay away from any ammo until you sober up...;)

I am officially insirped (full disclosure, currently blitzed) in spired to make a shotgun for the pumpkin shoot this fall.

Any up for a creativity competition?

Anyone I mean

Boris already won. I don't know how we can possibly top his strut shotgun, but I still would like to see what people come up with.

It doesn't really say how much they paid for the shotgun ? I've got some scrap conduit and an old 2x4, probably could produce five or six of those... wonder if the "No Questions Asked" policy of the PD is legit? Hell no! I bet they have plenty of questions...

Back
Top Bottom