HOLY CRAP thats a revolver

Couldn't make out what caliber it was and the sound was off but I bet it wasn't full blown .357 magnums. Seriously I wish I could do that, very impressive.

Actually, what is far more important than the revolver in question is the shooter. Jerry Miculek is a revolver god. When he enters a competition pretty much all the other revolver shooters are competing for 2nd place.

Jerry Miculek (pronounced MITCH-uh-lek, although many pronounce it MIK-a-lik) is a speed shooter and competition shooting instructor, experienced in nearly every type of firearm made. He is renowned as one of the fastest revolver shooters in the world, emptying a five-shot revolver in 0.57 seconds in a group the size of a playing card. Miculek currently holds five world records in exhibition revolver shooting. He is married to Kay Clark Miculek, herself an accomplished shooter, holding numerous national and world titles.

+1...WOW!!!!!!!

Actually, what is far more important than the revolver in question is the shooter. Jerry Miculek is a revolver god. When he enters a competition pretty much all the other revolver shooters are competing for 2nd place.

Actually, Jerry is just a shooter. He does it all. Revolver, semi auto, rifle, shotgun, you name it he can shoot it and shoot it as good as any and better than most.

He competes in USPSA open division, revolver division, and Three Gun and a lot more disciplines.

He is one of the nicest men I have ever met. He will share tips with you, he will joke around, and is a regular guy until he hits the line. When the timer goes off, he is all business and he knows his business.

Others on this forum have shot with him a lot more than I have but he is a pleasure to watch.

BTW, the revolver on the video is a 5" S&W 625 45ACP moon clip gun but I have seen him do some impressive stuff with his 2.5" 66 also.

Back
Top Bottom