• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holder goes After Kansas

The same guy who forbids other states from enforcing federal immigration laws. What a piece of sh!t that guy is.

anigif.gif

What an a**h***?! **** him!

Last edited:
my Cyrillic-fu is weak, Boris - I succeeded in my quest to forget all the Russian they forced me to learn in school.

Please translate the wise words of Stalin for us rotten capitalists.

I say let the feds in and impose state fees (not taxes) on their stuff including any NFA items they may possess - just to make sure those things don't get into the wrong hands.

That would be an interesting case to go to SCOTUS. It's not a tax, just a simple fee. No federal exemption there and not trying to impede federal action but merely protecting the Kansas children.

Last edited:
Did the governor write back and inform him the law would not be necessary if he would just acknowledge Ammendment #2 the same way he is acknowledging the supremacy clause?

Did the governor write back and inform him the law would not be necessary if he would just acknowledge Ammendment #2 the same way he is acknowledging the supremacy clause?
Read them equally strict and the supremacy clause says gov'/state are in the right protecting their citizens.

I say let the feds in and impose state fees (not taxes) on their stuff including any NFA items they may possess - just to make sure those things don't get into the wrong hands.

Shall Not Be Infringed, my good man. NFA of '34 was pretty much passed using the same kind of hysteria as we have today over AR's and such. Few high-profile murders with full-autos and SBS' and BOOM, new tax. **** 'em, Full-auto or GTFO.

You know, intentionally shipping 2000+ guns to Mexican drug cartels is illegal too. I'm still waiting for the indictments - Guess I won't hold my breath. He is a dirty toolbag, keep it up Adolph, the more hypocrisy you put on public display, the more people will wise up.

and Kansas responds
Kansas to Eric Holder: We?re Not Backing Down! ? Tenth Amendment Center Blog

I am fairly certain we are headed for another civil war.

He had me at the last three sentences:

The Obama Administration has repeatedly violated the United States Constitution for the past four-and-a-half years. That abuse cannot continue. The State of Kansas is determined to restore the Constitution and protect the rights of its citizens to keep and bear arms.

SHTF if civil war breaks out over this.
Pro Gun against the Feds. Problem is the pro gun peeps will not really be centralized. People would be all over the place against the feds

The Obama Administration has repeatedly violated the United States Constitution for the past four-and-a-half years. That abuse cannot continue. The State of Kansas is determined to restore the Constitution and protect the rights of its citizens to keep and bear arms.

Whoever said this is my new favorite. I love this, and I hope to hear it repeated throughout the country.

Whoever said this is my new favorite. I love this, and I hope to hear it repeated throughout the country.

Secretary of State of Kansas, Kris W Kobach. look into his position on immigration reform

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. - 10th Amendment to the US Constitution

Where in the Constitution is the federal government granted power to regulate firearms?

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. - 10th Amendment to the US Constitution

Where in the Constitution is the federal government granted power to regulate firearms?

ICC

That provides them jurisdiction, it does not override the limitation to enumerated powers.

unfortunately, all too often government and courts toss out "Interstate Commerce" or "Necessary and Proper" without answering the question.

Yes, the Constitution provides jurisdiction over firearms commerce crossing state lines, but that pesky 2nd Amendment provides a pretty narrow range of things they can say about it without violating it. Specifically "Shall Not Be Infringed".

So, the Federal Courts are free to vigorously protect our 2A rights and have all the jurisdiction they need to do so. Now show me where government has the power to do anything else other than find legislation prohibiting the right to keep and bear as an infringement?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom