• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HK VP9

Wow that is a gorgeous piece of metal. Hell yeah. That will be on my list to get !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You know, at first it pissed me off when I went to the range with a buddy, brought 6 different handguns with me, and somehow fired his HK USP 40 better than anything I own. I've come to the realization that I just need to buy an HK of my own. [smile]

everyone needs to own HK. Looking at the trigger specs for this it looks to be nothing short of amazing. Just need to get one and try it out.

Does HK produce any pistols that use a Western-style magazine release? The European trigger guard release is my only real hang-up on their guns.

IMO, it's a better design overall, but muscle memory is an important consideration also.

hopefully not full retard, but ill admit ill pay full msrp for it or a little more, One way or another it will be sitting next to the other HKs i have in the safe. There was rumor that the Police price for these were going to be $350 each.

I read that they held up release to get the trigger exactly where they wanted it. That being said, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for it to go through testing, have the trigger ruined to MA. standards, and make the list... unless someone has heard something already?

Does HK produce any pistols that use a Western-style magazine release? The European trigger guard release is my only real hang-up on their guns.

Not that I know of.... I've never had any problems with the release, but maybe it's because I have smaller hands than most.

What I really want to know about this gun is "will I natrually point this gun at the ground or not" LOL.

I am kind of intrigued, overall.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

As if the terminology for HK gun lineup could be any more confusing

Non Glock people say the same things about Glock's numbers, too. I have one friend where every time I talk about a Glock pistol I have to describe it because he can't remember them all.

-Mike

for members belonging to the forum where the dealer is offering the preorder they are $653 plus $25 for shipping

for members belonging to the forum where the dealer is offering the preorder they are $653 plus $25 for shipping

Perhaps this is a sign that HK actually wants to be competitive in the marketplace. At sub $700, they will sell a lot of guns. Course they'll make up for it by doing the "maglev acela rape train at maximum throttle" type deal when you buy the magazines. [rofl]

-Mike

the p30 mags aren't that expensive in comparison with say the hk45 mags which ive see go for north of $75 each. It ships with 2 mags either 10 round or 15 round and if your a LEO they ship it with a 3rd mag.

the p30 mags aren't that expensive in comparison with say the hk45 mags which ive see go for north of $75 each. It ships with 2 mags either 10 round or 15 round and if your a LEO they ship it with a 3rd mag.

I was in a LGS this past weekend and saw a stack of P30 mags in a barrel.... $58.00 each, I left them in the barrel.

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like some of the newer Walthers? Which is ironic as Walther started using the long slide release levers.

Cant believe were 3 pages in on A hk thread and a glock guy hasn't explained why glocks are the best device ever built. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom