• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hi-cap mags.

I have a Mass. Class A LTC and would like a few hi-cap mags. My brother-in-law lives in a 'free' state and can buy me anything I want then ship them to me. Is this o.k. to do? I don't want to break any laws here.

Last edited:
As long as they were made before the ban went into effect he can ship you whatever you want. Current production will get you a vacation at the Graybar Hotel.

If they were made before the ban, then can't you just buy them yourself right here in MA? Although, I assume they would sell at a premium since they are the only large capacity available to us.

You also have a lot of dealers in other states who won't ship ANY hicaps to us because our A$$hole General has threatened so many lawsuits - that's the main reason that Mike wants to get stuff shipped from his brother, I suspect.

As long as they were made before the ban went into effect he can ship you whatever you want. Current production will get you a vacation at the Graybar Hotel.

Good Lord, I can't believe I lived in that state as long as I did. Now that I'm in a free state, the regulations I used to live under sound more and more ridiculous.

I ordered four 12-rd mags for my XD-40 from Midway recently and had them shipped to work.

For the record, none of them have yet caused me to go on a criminal rampage.

I'll let you all know if that changes.

I ordered four 12-rd mags for my XD-40 from Midway recently and had them shipped to work.

For the record, none of them have yet caused me to go on a criminal rampage.
It's only a matter of time.

Or maybe it only works in MA... Hmmm. Maybe it's overbearing governmental tyranny and stupid, meaningless, ineffective laws that cause people to go on shooting rampages.

Nah. Couldn't be. Just ask Hitlery or Obama.

Back
Top Bottom