Here it is AGAIN Boys Press Conference @ 11:55

Serapis

Navy Veteran
Last edited:
Does he have any incentive to put off the formal announcement of any sort of executive orders until after the inauguration? I was under the impression that most of his really aggressive initiatives were going to be rolled out after for some reason.

Does he have any incentive to put off the formal announcement of any sort of executive orders until after the inauguration? I was under the impression that most of his really aggressive initiatives were going to be rolled out after for some reason.

This might be nothing, but coupled with that other thread about MIDWAY USA, my "hmm" meter is up.

My guess is he will stay away from too much 2a talk. After all he will be in an awfully public setting in a few days and there is some crazy gun owners out there (sarcasm inserted).

In all seriousness, is mass murder a crime? I mean, murder is, but mass murder? Maybe that's the problem?
Depends - if it is committed by a government, evidently not. It is just a "no-no." [sad2]

If it is committed by an individual, then, shockingly, each of his victims is treated like the individual they are/were and he is tried for N counts of murder as he should be.

The warm up announcement for this press conference include 2A stuff as one of the two subjects to be discussed. He may not announce the specifics of an EO during this one, but you can bet your ass that he talks about it.

Maybe they will finally close the David Gregory loophole. It is about time they closed this. Do it for the children!

Nothing of substance a lot of soaring rhetoric, platitudes and BS. The guy is an empty suit. BLAH, BLAH,BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. He does all his deals behind closed doors out of view of the American People. Most transparent President EVAH!

"My fellow Americans, I have found a solution to gun violence and the fiscal cliff, we will be confiscating all firearms from law abiding citizens and selling them "lemonade stand" style at the borders to the cartels and immigrants as they come into the country"

"My fellow Americans, I have found a solution to gun violence and the fiscal cliff, we will be confiscating all firearms from law abiding citizens and selling them "lemonade stand" style at the borders to the cartels and immigrants as they come into the country"

fed up with the current political atmosphere? join the lemon party.

Back
Top Bottom