• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, not to change the subject, but this is merely an extension of Obama's many illegal executive orders. Look at VA, where McAuliffe(another Clintonite) declared that 200,000 new Democratic voters existed by deciding that convicted felons can vote, contrary to state and federal(I think) law.

Do it, see what happens. Best case is the sheep do nothing. Worst case is you get your way for several years until SJC (unlikely) or SCOTUS(technocrat pigs and progressive ballwashers) disagree and hand you a guide book on what to come back with for them to approve. They win, you lose, see you when you become persona non grata because your records are flagged.

Barry calls it "activism". Even in Kenya they call it power play. It is just us who listen to this community organizer.

just finished 5 more phone calls
will email each again tomorrow
call again on monday

rinse/repeat

don't let the phones rest for 1 second

Question: can C&R license get away from this ban?[

Someone smarter about firearms will chime in, but my opinion is no. The reason being that the functionality is in question. A semi-automatic firearm has the same blowback mechanism as does an AR or an AK.

Someone smarter about firearms will chime in, but my opinion is no. The reason being that the functionality is in question. A semi-automatic firearm has the same blowback mechanism as does an AR or an AK.

I mean, theoretically (according to written law) C&R stuff was all mfg'd prior to the 1994 ban. However, it's anyone's guess how Healey will enforce and interpret that.

All killy guns have triggers, shoulder thing that go up ... similar enough?

I doubt that judges will try to understand a rotating vs tilting locking, it's black, it kills, guilty as charged.

Maura **** Healey Q&A update

so I tried to grab those vids from my cache ... gone. I went to Periscope.tv where the vids were originally streamed off.

I can download all the bullshit including the Sandy Whore and few seconds when she says that she will answer questions, all segments beyond that get ... "permission denied"

I swear, if this is not USSR, I don't know what is. The live conference is broadcast using some private service which somehow chooses what to post and what not to ... this is ****ing Hitlery jr. level bullshit. Let's scrub the video feeds by putting them on a private servers ... [rofl]

For the clueless, that Q&A session is when C.unt Maura tells that everyone is a felon.

Irony of mass laws:

I used to have an FID card. I wanted a rifle and had no interest in handguns. In the late 90's, Mass made it so i had to get a LTC for a few rifles i was interested in. Thanks MA, i am now interested in handguns and have a couple.

I used to be satisfied with my neutered "compliant" M4 copy. Now that its considered a legal (for now) illegal AW, my pinned stalk will soon be a moving like the free staters ones.

See there is an upside to stupidity.

PS- See what i did there? Its a M4 copy, not an AR-15 copy.

That's an interesting point. AG unknowingly just gave all our neutered ARs a chance at a free-state makeover. In her declaration, as long as you "owned" the lower before July 20, 2016, you owned a full-felony "assault-weapon", and you have been absolved of that felony. So bring back that collapsable stock, what does it matter. Don't you love living in government-by-edict?

Another point, IDGAF anymore.

I mean, theoretically (according to written law) C&R stuff was all mfg'd prior to the 1994 ban. However, it's anyone's guess how Healey will enforce and interpret that.

Good point. I suppose the question is: Functionality vs. date of manufacture.

so I tried to grab those vids from my cache ... gone. I went to Periscope.tv where the vids were originally streamed off.

I can download all the bullshit including the Sandy Whore and few seconds when she says that she will answer questions, all segments beyond that get ... "permission denied"

I swear, if this is not USSR, I don't know what is. The live conference is broadcast using some private service which somehow chooses what to post and what not to ... this is ****ing Hitlery jr. level bullshit. Let's scrub the video feeds by putting them on a private servers ... [rofl]

For the clueless, that Q&A session is when C.unt Maura tells that everyone is a felon.

I think you misspelled aunt in your last sentence.

They have 8 years of scrubbing experience under their belt. They will become better and we need to be faster and save everything immediately.

Q: What if I already own a gun that is a copy or duplicate?

Healy: If a weapon is a copy or duplicate of one of the models enumerated in the law, it is an Assault weapon. But, as a matter of her discretion as a prosecutor, the AG will not enforce the assault weapons ban against those who possess or transfer a copy or duplicate of a listed Assault weapon, if the weapon was obtained prior to July 20, 2016.

ARs and AKs do not function by blowback. Both have locking bolts.

An example of a blowback firearm would be a 9mm submachine (Sten) gun.

Looks like these small differences are going to be significant now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom