Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! It is about time someone in the Conservative media got wind of this!! Beside Dana Loesch, who wrote an AWESOME piece on this!

Good for Kuhner. Miss him in the am drive.

Bob Owens also wrote about it. Not that he is much more than a bag of wind but still, people have started to notice.

Just did my daily calls and emails.

Bruce E. Tarr's aid took 10 minutes to speak with me at length. The legislature feels blindsided by this. The word overreach was used. They said the law was clearly defined and she changed and expanded the law with no process or input from the lawmakers in this state. I was assured that this is issue #1 on his agenda right now (and hes been inundated with calls - KEEP IT UP!), and there will be a legislative response. Mr. Tarr's aid had a firm grasp on MA firearm law when i questioned him on several things, and his responses assured me that there ARE reasonable people representing (some) of us in this state and they feel as sick about this as we do.

We're being heard. MORE.

[FONT=&quot]“I’ve been looking at the reactions that’s been going on in social media and text messages I’ve been getting, and I think that Maura Healey really stepped in it,” Massachusetts Gun Rights President Christopher Pinto told the News Service. “This is like the day of infamy for Maura Healey. She’s going to awaken the sleeping giant of gun owners in Massachusetts. There’s nearly half a million of us in Massachusetts – Republican, Democrat and Independent — and she’s really woken up a sleeping giant, and her chances of getting elected governor or keeping her office could be over.”[/FONT]

Christopher Pinto if you are here and reading this, thank you, you are a good man, excellent comments. Thank you for all your hard work.

Bruce E. Tarr's aid took 10 minutes to speak with me at length. The legislature feels blindsided by this. The word overreach was used. They said the law was clearly defined and she changed and expanded the law with no process or input from the lawmakers in this state. I was assured that this is issue #1 on his agenda right now (and hes been inundated with calls - KEEP IT UP!), and there will be a legislative response. Mr. Tarr's aid had a firm grasp on MA firearm law when i questioned him on several things, and his responses assured me that there ARE reasonable people representing (some) of us in this state and they feel as sick about this as we do.

We're being heard. MORE.

In my interactions with them over the past few years, his office has been one of the few that has been responsive and has followed up with me, even though he is not my congressman. I get Clark, who is just another statist pig.

“I’ve been looking at the reactions that’s been going on in social media and text messages I’ve been getting, and I think that Maura Healey really stepped in it,” Massachusetts Gun Rights President Christopher Pinto told the News Service. “This is like the day of infamy for Maura Healey. She’s going to awaken the sleeping giant of gun owners in Massachusetts. There’s nearly half a million of us in Massachusetts – Republican, Democrat and Independent — and she’s really woken up a sleeping giant, and her chances of getting elected governor or keeping her office could be over.”

I really hope there is some meat behind this.

Bob Owens also wrote about it. Not that he is much more than a bag of wind but still, people have started to notice.

Good. People in all other 49 states need to see this bullshit that they are trying to pull here and make sure that it doesn't happen in their state!

“I’ve been looking at the reactions that’s been going on in social media and text messages I’ve been getting, and I think that Maura Healey really stepped in it,” Massachusetts Gun Rights President Christopher Pinto told the News Service. “This is like the day of infamy for Maura Healey. She’s going to awaken the sleeping giant of gun owners in Massachusetts. There’s nearly half a million of us in Massachusetts – Republican, Democrat and Independent — and she’s really woken up a sleeping giant, and her chances of getting elected governor or keeping her office could be over.”

+1

Seems a bit optimistic, but let's try and make what he says happen!

What a minute. If it says anything bought before 7-20 is okay. Does that mean any lowers that anyone bought is okay even if they didn't do a fa-10? It doesn't clarify that. If someone has a reciept pre-7-20. Can they fa-10 it at a later date?

So does MIRCS eFA-10 now screen for all banned guns? Reject your transaction if you type "AR-15" or "Bushmaster"? Is there a person reviewing eFA-10s?
What if I mistakenly type "RA-51"? What if I intentionally type "RA-15" What if I have no clue that there's an AG who doesn't like my guns? Is someone coming to my house? The other guys house? Isn't living in freedom easier than all these questions?

Good. People in all other 49 states need to see this bullshit that they are trying to pull here and make sure that it doesn't happen in their state!

Unfortunately, it's more likely that the moonbats will see this and think, hey, we need this here, too.

Oh boy. Another "list". Just what we need.

The AGO doesn't do lists, they don't support her goal of fostering uncertainty and doubt. Besides, she'll know what an AW is when she sees it.

Here is my pathetic email response from Baker.

Dear Mike,

On behalf of Governor Charlie Baker, thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the ban assault weapons ban. We understand your concern about this issue, and we are grateful to have your voice as part of the discussion.

Please feel free to contact our office in the future with any further questions or concerns; your comments are always welcome in this administration.

Sincerely,

Constituent Services Aide
Office of Governor Charlie Baker
(617) 725-4005
www.mass.gov/governor/contact

Sincerely,

(617) 725-4005

So does MIRCS eFA-10 now screen for all banned guns? Reject your transaction if you type "AR-15" or "Bushmaster"? Is there a person reviewing eFA-10s?
What if I mistakenly type "RA-51"? What if I intentionally type "RA-15" What if I have no clue that there's an AG who doesn't like my guns? Is someone coming to my house? The other guys house? Isn't living in freedom easier than all these questions?

If they have record of an "illegal" gun in your posession you are, as GOAL suggested, a felon-in-waiting. Maybe they wait for you to renew your LTC, maybe they show up at your work, maybe the draw names out of hat and start kicking in doors to make examples out of people.

Again, there's a good chance semi-auto pistols are banned too...

Here is my pathetic email response from Baker.

Dear Mike,

On behalf of Governor Charlie Baker, thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the ban assault weapons ban. We understand your concern about this issue, and we are grateful to have your voice as part of the discussion.

Please feel free to contact our office in the future with any further questions or concerns; your comments are always welcome in this administration.

Sincerely,

(617) 725-4005

Sincerely,

(617) 725-4005

**** Charlie Faker!

- - - Updated - - -

If they have record of an "illegal" gun in your posession you are, as GOAL suggested, a felon-in-waiting. Maybe they wait for you to renew your LTC, maybe they show up at your work, maybe the draw names out of hat and start kicking in doors to make examples out of people.

Again, there's a good chance semi-auto pistols are banned too...

Yup. Such BullShit!

We're being heard. MORE.

Glad to hear the use of the word overreach...that was the subject line of my email to Sen. Tarr yesterday! Maybe he did see it.

The legislature needs to, at a minimum, remove section A from the AWB. If they can accomplish this we are back to square one.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
It's probably the redcoats moving in now that they know we're back into the tyranny thing.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]You mean the british refugees?[/FONT]

you think this thread has the ability to have the most pages in one topic?

The Walmart ammo thread is 1264 pages.. Is this #2 behind that?

Anyone hear anything back from Rep Mirra? I emailed last night and called this morning (left a vm) and haven't heard anything back from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom