• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this could turn out good for us here is why:

1 Healey announced this in during the summer. that means that we can mobilize. In the winter it is harder to get people to hold signs, protest, and knock on legislators doors. We need to mobilze and get heard.

2 We have a Republican Governor. yes I know Romney F'd us but it's better that Duval.
3. She did her best Darth Vader impression today (vid for fun). She opened things up for a court battle. Give money and time. support our LOCAL gun orgs and lets give her a fight. Maybe we can get the AWB thrown out. wouldn't that be something to celebrate. she got greedy now lets organize and fight.

I just posted the Vader video on her facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have to say, you're a ****ing retard.
Why are you messing with a guy who legit takes care of his customers, and doesn't want to lose a job that feeds his family. Yes he probably he a decent amount of cash, but he also doesn't price gouge us. (Boston paintball)

Please don't show up to any hearings or protest. You're gonna be that trailer trash guy that ****s it over for us all.

Yeah FFS.

Currently an FFL is doing the right thing by suspending sales. This effects customers as well on the liability front. They owe it to their customers to not set them up for prosecution for the time being.

Mike

Maura's now the darling of the Dems, nation-wide. This alone will be propelling her to national prominence. Look to see her at the DNC-if not giving a speech.

How many Leo's are currently "criminals/felons" under this new law? Will they lost their jobs??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zero. LEO's are specifically excluded from the AWB stuff.

Walked into one gun shop with about 10-15 people sitting around,.. All with 3-4 lowers in hand.

They were all Troy employees... Troy was using the shop to transfer lowers to its employees before the ban. They had huge stacks of lowers sitting in boxes.

Crazy

Walked into one gun shop with about 10-15 people sitting around,.. All with 3-4 lowers in hand.

They were all Troy employees... Troy was using the shop to transfer lowers to its employees before the ban. They had huge stacks of lowers sitting in boxes.

Crazy

Pretty sure I know what shop that was..

i hope FFLs in MA form some type of union, hire fine legal counsel and refuse to do ANY business for the purposes of the state. the AG wants to bite the FFLs but they do serve a critical role for govt as well.

that won't change a thing.. the AG would love to have all the FFL's stop selling guns period.. she would then say look.. MA is gun store free

Back to the M1 Garand!The state has f***** every gun owner. WE are now the only state in this country were you can not buy a AR-15. Again where is NRA and GOAL? GOAL who did nothing to help the cowboy shooters over the revolver issue in the state a few years ago.

Last edited:
Dear lord can anyone do a summarization of what the hell happened today? I've been working and I can't get all the Info.
Still in meetings. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on vacation, got breakfast and went to the beach. Get back to the room, log into NES and BAM. I finally almost had cash together to go AR shopping. Now what?

Imagine being a shop employee with a family and bills on a day like today? We're all worried about buying more AR's but this could have major economic consequences for many families in this state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom