1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

  2. Dismiss Notice
Phreddei
Last Activity:
Jun 18, 2019 at 8:10 PM
Joined:
Dec 15, 2012
Messages:
966
Likes Received:
251
Location:
Essex & Carroll counties
Occupation:
AAEM at the Good Enuf factory. Soon to be retiree.

Share This Page

Phreddei

from Essex & Carroll counties

NES Member
Phreddei was last seen:
Jun 18, 2019 at 8:10 PM
    1. There are no messages on Phreddei's profile yet.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Location:
    Essex & Carroll counties
    Occupation:
    AAEM at the Good Enuf factory. Soon to be retiree.
    SBC tinkerer,Cruising on our jet boat, so-so-carpenter, ammo hoarder, metal melter,
    Good-Enuf-jet engine builder.Trying to be a good Dad and Husband. . Old truck caretaker. I-Pad addict.

    Boating, Hiking, biking, home repair,metal gong ringer, beer drinker, Kindle reader,

    Signature

    1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2.
    "Hold my beer, watch this "
    Zero tolerance = Zero common sense .
    "When seconds count, help is minutes away"
    No matter where you go , there you are .
    أحم الخنزير المقدد نا أحب ل
    "DEPLORABLE "
    I’ve spent 90% of my money on Guns, Boats and Motorcycles, the other 10% I wasted !