• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope FFLs in MA form some type of union, hire fine legal counsel and refuse to do ANY business for the purposes of the state. the AG wants to bite the FFLs but they do serve a critical role for govt as well.

Haha the libs minds would explode with confusion. One had they would feel they have to support a union and on the other they'd feel like they need to crush them because, kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone posted to James Yeager's video response to this that Baker overturned it? Does anyone know if this is true? I cant find anything saying he did.

I have a basic M&P 15 sport nothing special.. I am livid.... The AG doing this treats the symptoms not the disease. By this I mean someone has a broken leg with an exposed fracture and someone slaps a bandaid on it. No point of it... Next will be my preban 5906/6906 series magazines.... Then they will come for our semi
Autos then the revolvers.... Then the shotgun.. Folks this is the real deal here. This solves nothing but makes them look good. The true cure for violence cause by people using guns is a better mental health system accessible by all and jail time for thugs. I don't see Maura arresting scumbag doctors who over prescribe. Wish I knew about this earlier today but I had to work so millions on welfare can stay home.

Back to the M1 Garand!The state has f***** every gun owner. WE are now the only state in this country were you can not buy a AR-15. Again where is NRA and GOAL? GOAL who did nothing to help the cowboy shooters over the revolver issue in the state a few years ago.

Don't kid yourself. The Garand is next.

Imagine being a shop employee with a family and bills on a day like today? We're all worried about buying more AR's but this could have major economic consequences for many families in this state.

Yep. If this holds up a lot of shops will be forced to close down.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Wally1775

https://www.change.org/p/charles-bak...edium=copylink

[FONT=&quot]You’re one of 3,146 people to sign this petition. Now help find 1,854 more people to reach the goal.[/FONT]

Signed.

Glad I moved. Good luck guys.

Harshbarger, Reilly and Coakley were all wrong in their 'interpretation' of the law passed in 1998, as were all the House and Senate members that passed it as when it went into effect the gun manufacturers were already producing 'compliant' rifles thanks to the 1994 Federal version (that the Mass version mirrored).

Everyone knew they were being sold, and no one did anything about it until Healy decided an 18 year error existed, 22 if you go to the origin in 1994 Federal Statute.

Don't forget start calling again tomorrow folks, even if you called today. I am 16 working days from a trial with $120K+ on the line and I am making calls everyday until I get a response from these people to my questions.

Harshbarger, Reilly and Coakley were all wrong in their 'interpretation' of the law passed in 1998, as were all the House and Senate members that passed it as when it went into effect the gun manufacturers were already producing 'compliant' rifles thanks to the 1994 Federal version (that the Mass version mirrored).

Everyone knew they were being sold, and no one did anything about it until Healy decided an 18 year error existed, 22 if you go to the origin in 1994 Federal Statute.

Don't forget start calling again tomorrow folks, even if you called today. I am 16 working days from a trial with $120K+ on the line and I am making calls everyday until I get a response from these people to my questions.

isn't there some legal bullshit about if law is not enforced then it's null and void or something? It seems like this is the case, if AG didn't enforce sales of rifles she feels are in violation of AWB, then well, it's 18 years too late?

Statute of Limitations? idk but Healy must be the smartest lawyer on the planet.

Going to get Healy's address - remember when the FSA were bussed to the AIG officers homes? Remember the BLM folks at the Governors house in Wisconsin? GUESS WHAT - IT'S OUR TURN.

I posted that earlier - I have to go back and see if anyone knows - or if I have to put on my super snooper spy hat.

She is bucking to be Hildog'so AG. She doesn'the care about the scorched earth she causes in MA with respect to legislature, courts, Citizens, and guns. She did this simply so she could be introduced at the DNC convention as the only LEO with the guts to take on the Gun lobby.

For those considering moving north to freedom after this move, please only do so if you're not only pro-gun, but conservative in general. Liberal ideologies eventually lead to everything we see happening in MA.

I posted that earlier, I asked my Reps office if the last three were inept and didn't comprehend the law or is she that much smarter.

Maybe we can sue them for financial losses after all they didn't protect us.

They say you reap what you sow. I hope she enjoys the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom