Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Len's point seems to be going over the heads of many.

Dealers, when approached by the media, should do one of two things:

- STFU
- Not go into the minutiae around the AWB, not point out similarities, differences, or the irony around legalities. Tow a more generic line: discuss the overall oppressive and draconian nature of MA gun laws, the continued punishing of the law abiding and the "pass" the non law abiding seem to get in this state. The confusion the AG has caused both dealers and licensed gun owners with vague "clarifications".

NES isn't your private corner of the Internet where somehow only "we" have access and Healey's goon squad is somehow repelled.

Simple: use your heads and the media isn't your friend

Right on!

PLUS, point out that blood isn't running in the streets of the other 45 or so states that don't have an AWB on the books.

I've been in the "back rooms" of presidential candidate events with national media, observed what we all saw and then read what the media published (very little was based on what really happened). Saw the cover-ups. I personally interviewed Eliot Richardson (look him up on Google, as most here are too young to know his history) 3 times (all on tape) in Boston's Nixon HQ the night of the election in 1968. I personally interviewed the Dep. Supt. of Boston PD while anti-war groups charged at his men and threw large rocks at them and us but he ordered his officers to stand firm and not swing the batons. I read the news stories the next day, nothing like reality. The cover-ups and manipulations are legion and have been going on for longer than any of us have been alive. Knowing that, I've learned that the less said or shown to the media on controversial issues, the better for all of us.

We (and that includes gun shops) should NOT be the "useful idiots" for the anti-gun media and Dems!

I'm not saying that we should boycott MFS, just that they should be smarter than they were when approached by the media.

With all due respect to all parties, the AG is not as ignorant as the gun owning community thinks. Her action was brewing from the day she was elected.

Maura said herself that she asked the question, "can you buy rifles like that in Massachusetts" after the Orlando shooting.

My own read of the situation is that her letter was cooked up in a hurry after Orlando.

Until recently I would say the vast majority of antis took the pre-7/20 Massachusetts AWB at face value. As far as they were concerned "assault weapons" were banned in Mass. Ignorance was bliss for them.

So I agree with Len. Poking the sleeping dog with a play by play analysis of how the pre-7/20 Massachusetts AWB was a farce helped the antis a lot more than it helped us.

Media will take advantage of every terrorist incident (read: political opportunity) that arises to further their statist gun control agenda. EVERY piece they air will be a hatchet job (and WHEN has it ever been otherwise?)--their message will ALWAYS serve the ultimate goal of gun control, it does not matter what we do, or say, or do not say--they control the editing process, they control the narrative, they control the venue, and do not imagine for a moment that they are actually seeking anything resembling "truth".

(Has ANY TV story pointed out that the "assault weapons" they so fervently seek to ban are the LEAST utilized tool in the crime of murder--or asked WHY they seek to ban them, given that their contribution to the murder rate is small enough to be insignificant?).

Even when gun owners refuse to speak, they will point their camera at people waiting in line to buy a firearm, any firearm they want banned, and their camera lens will fixate on any toothless unshaven hillbilly in camo they can find--and the message (read: propaganda point) they are sending to their target audience is clear: these violent lowbrow psychopaths are a danger to you and your affluent, unexamined world, and the fine, noble legal advocacy of Maura Healey is all that stands between you and the extinction of your precious suburban family. Game/set/match.

There is nothing that we can do about that.

What we CAN do, and what we have to do, is fight back articulately on social media--and challenge the logic/illuminate the ill-logic and mindlessness of the gun control position. (Isn't it a shame that nobody in the club that night had a penis big enough to protect themselves and everybody else from being murdered). (ASK: If YOU were trapped in the nightclub that night, would you have wanted to have a gun and the knowledge of how to use it effectively? Given the outcome that night, does that desire to own a gun and acquiring the knowledge as to how to use it seem "sick" or "disordered" to you?). We can also take new people shooting, and stress safety and personal responsibility above all--so that their distorted caricature of all gun owners as Travis-Bickle-muttering-to-himself-in-the-mirror-are-you-talking-to-me? is replaced with actual first-hand personal experience which shows the distorted caricatures of the left for exactly what they are. They will have first-hand personal expereince that firearms CAN be handled safely, and responsibly, and that OMG!--it's actually really, really fun.

Get past shitting on MA Firearms, guys. Basically they got raped by media proagandists, and after Connecticut, New York, and the recent push in Cali we were well-past the next tightening of the screws.

That's my .02.

Last edited:
Explain any other right that can be infringed because of what another, unrelated, unknown party does.

Cuz gunz....... Is always the answer.

Kerry is priming infringing on 1A Cuz Terror

The SCotUS had pretty well taken care of 4A Cuz criminalz

Go time will be soon for some of us, shortly after for most, just remember not to miss it.

I've never been to MFS only because it is too far away for me. Whatever was said in the MFS video has been mentioned hundreds of times in NES threads over the years prior to the making of the MFS news video, so it's unproductive in my opinion to place any blame on them, although I was guilty of it back in June when it was aired.

One way or the other, the runt tyrant was going to reach her 7/20/16 edict with or without the MFS video. It was just a matter of time, especially after the Orlando incident.

I posted it before and I'll post it again. In her October 2014 debate with Miller. Healey stated, [FONT=&amp]"I think the Supreme Court went too far. I don't think that was original intent of the Second Amendment," Healey said.

Obviously, she is smarter than anyone sitting on SCOTUS and "doesn't think" that was the original intent of the 2nd. Make no mistake about it; she is anti-gun and anti-2nd Amendment, and I think that she is planning more surprises for us; hence the fishing expeditions on Glock and Remington.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Furthermore, she stated, "Healey said as attorney general, she recognizes the Supreme Court's decision and "that will be my job to make sure the law is enforced." "But pressed on whether she thinks the decision was correct, she said the Supreme Court went too far."

Therefore, what she stated in that debate was an outright LIE as she doesn't recognize the SCOTUS decisions and made no attempt to see that the law was enforced when she exceeded her authority on 7/20/16!

She does not believe in the 2nd Amendment, period. What more proof does anyone need? Arguing with MFS gets us nowhere!

[/FONT]
http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/10/maura_healey_says_supreme_cour.html[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
My own read of the situation is that her letter was cooked up in a hurry after Orlando.
Not that she wasn't already alert and waiting for her "good opportunity" to come along like any good leftist anti-2A Dem should, but I think you are fundamentally right. The Muzzie terrorist hurt her people. I believe she even put it that way more than once. That's what tripped her little leftist pea brain into unilateral dictator mode.

Had it been a Muzzie terrorist using a bomb or suicide vest against her people... or attacking a club full of straight folks instead of LGBT, she might have waited for a better (in her unique view) "good opportunity."

But Orlando gave her the "good opportunity" she sought to punish us all just as fast and as hard as she could. The rest is now history.

Not that she wasn't already alert and waiting for her "good opportunity" to come along like any good leftist anti-2A Dem should, but I think you are fundamentally right. The Muzzie terrorist hurt her people. I believe she even put it that way more than once. That's what tripped her little leftist pea brain into unilateral dictator mode.

As you say, the evil rifle attacked her people. We're not supposed to notice that or comment on it but I believe that was a key factor.

Meanwhile, outside the cozy yet combative confines of the PRM...

Another quality supplier cut off:

Please Note: As of 7/21/16, Aero Precision has halted shipping orders to the State of Massachusetts. This is at the order of the Massachusetts Attorney General in accordance with new interpretations of the Massachusetts assault weapons ban. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Maybe folks knew about this one, but what first surprised me was to see that message from Ballistic Advantage, a up and coming high quality barrel producer. I think BA is the barrel OEM for BCM and/or other very highly regarded AR builders. I'm PO'd that I couldn't order from them for my CMP Modern Military upper that I am going to build. Their premium series barrels are typically built on Douglas or possibly Satern blanks- nice stuff and ridiculously accurate for the money. I thought how in the hell did Mauron find BA, but then I remembered that they are now a subsidiary of Aero. I'm going to assume there are at least hundreds of AR's registered with 'Aero Precision' as the make, so that's probably the how the power hungry pig found that little acorn.

Please Note: As of 7/21/16, Aero Precision has halted shipping orders to the State of Massachusetts. This is at the order of the Massachusetts Attorney General in accordance with new interpretations of the Massachusetts assault weapons ban. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Maybe folks knew about this one, but what first surprised me was to see that message from Ballistic Advantage, a up and coming high quality barrel producer. I think BA is the barrel OEM for BCM and/or other very highly regarded AR builders. I'm PO'd that I couldn't order from them for my CMP Modern Military upper that I am going to build. Their premium series barrels are typically built on Douglas or possibly Satern blanks- nice stuff and ridiculously accurate for the money. I thought how in the hell did Mauron find BA, but then I remembered that they are now a subsidiary of Aero. I'm going to assume there are at least hundreds of AR's registered with 'Aero Precision' as the make, so that's probably the how the power hungry pig found that little acorn.

So have it shipped to a friend/relative that is out-of-state. No fed or state law that prevents it.

Yeah, I am getting pretty damn sick of that BS myself. I got the same message when I tried to place an order. Same with others previously mentioned. [angry] Queen Maura is really sticking it to us... and all we do is hold up softball message signs that people don't even understand. [thinking]

Yeah, I am getting pretty damn sick of that BS myself. I got the same message when I tried to place an order. Same with others previously mentioned. [angry] Queen Maura is really sticking it to us... and all we do is hold up softball message signs that people don't even understand. [thinking]

Heil Healy is my favorite sign- it sums up the situation so well!

Jesus H...

Healey has an agenda...this was going to happen if MFS never existed. She hates guns and will do everything in her power and beyond to make sure we cannot get them. Look at her examples for "accidental" discharges...she trying to say that Glocks are defective. It did not make any difference what MFS said or did not say. She contrived of this plan right after she was elected. This would have happened without Orlando. She would have googled some other event and said see...guns are evil.

She will lie and cheat to achieve her goals. She will create news to push her will on us. Dictators need scapegoats. Guns are hers. She is a tyrant...and will do anything to rule.

Political stunt to get the attention of Her Thighness......

We Can Hear Her! Aug. 21: Clinton attended a fundraiser headlined by Cher in Provincetown. The pooler was able to catch snippets of Clinton’s remarks, which touched on issues like infrastructure, health care, mental health and the fact that she plans to include LGBT people in her administration. “Friends don’t let friends vote for Trump,” Clinton told the audience.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-reporters-press-227700#ixzz4JEMN4h6f

Thank god I am among the many with the fortitude and moral conviction to do what is right!
The left may win an election. But we will never be without the being in our souls to do what ever is necessary to protect life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in every fiber of our being. No matter what it cost!

I need no weapon for my soul carries with it, at all times!

Last edited:
Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Anyone who thinks talking to the media was a good idea, especially in MA, is either not thinking straight or has ideas on some sort of grander.

Let the pros talk to the media. You want to sell more rifles? Take out an ad next time.

Sorry, you screwed up. You might not have caused this but you damn as well didn't help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't be the only one who thinks she's almost attractive, right?

I'm with this guy. Everyone is approaching this from the wrong direction. I'd hose those dimples down with my seed most days of the week. I'd like the opportunity to change her mind about two things (not implying that sexual preference is a choice, I'm just that good).

Steve, you didn't cause it, but that interview was used very effectively to garner support for her position by most of the ignorant fools in gov't and the sheeple who saw it.

NEVER talk to the press is a good motto to follow.

I may have missed it but I don't ever recall GOAL or Comm2A giving a "demo" of how the AWB features are functionally meaningless!
Left out was that interview was almost immediately shown to Speaker DeLeo, who of course feigned horror at the thought the MA proletariat could still purchase firearms functionally equivalent to those previously banned. It was political theatre, but the relevance is if Healey were not to prevail in court the MA legislature would be whipped up into a frenzy to codify her reinterpretation into law. It is more likely the legislature will take such action _before_ a case gets to court anyway, regardless of how many legislators claim to oppose Healey on a procedural basis.

I'm with this guy. Everyone is approaching this from the wrong direction. I'd hose those dimples down with my seed most days of the week. I'd like the opportunity to change her mind about two things (not implying that sexual preference is a choice, I'm just that good).

I see you are a fan of drawing maps of Hawaii on people's faces LOL

I find it funny the amount of people bashing MFS, who has done waaaayyy more than pretty much all of its detractors to shore up the 2A inside Massachusetts. I worked there from 2012-2014, during the height of the panic. We filled so many BFS seats that we were putting I'd estimate over 100 people, sometimes many more, through the four hour course in one day alone. Hell, I've probably sold some of you guns as well. Even if only 2/3's of those students got their LTC's, it's still infinitely more than zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom