• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey "closing the loophole" letter to gun dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the pant shitting hysterics over this. This is verbatim a redux of the EOPS memo that everyone basically ignored. What is she going to prosecute someone with? It's not codified in the law. Unlike with CMR940, Healy has no delegated power WRT these types of firearms.

-Mike

+1

Tinfoil alert: anyone here think that they're monitoring these forums for ideas for 11am or are we sure her announcement is already set in stone?
God I hope so...
If you are indeed here, Mister mustachioed Attorney General, then please read my post #143, you disgusting bullied-in-high-school misidentifier.

I don't get the pant shitting hysterics over this. This is verbatim a redux of the EOPS memo that everyone basically ignored. What is she going to prosecute someone with? It's not codified in the law. Unlike with CMR940, Healy has no delegated power WRT these types of firearms.

-Mike
Maybe because this is an extreme over reach and the courts don't give a fukk about you once guns are involved?

I'm so glad I moved out of this ridiculous state and hope to never move back. Sorry folks but keep up the good fight. I'll still support GOAL, COMM 2A, and NES from afar.

Last edited:
Here we go from FS, just received this in email:

It is our understanding that today is the last day that we can sell S&W Sport II and Ruger AR-556 rifles in MA.

We have both in stock.

Four Seasons

Four Seasons just sent an email stating that they can sell AR's today and that they have them in stock.

I'm so glad I moved out of this ridiculous state and hope to never move back. Sorry folks but keep up the good fight. I'll still support GOAL, COMM 2A, and NES from afar.

i am sick of this "move out of MA " club for some people(like myself) its is not an option they just have to do what they can here

FS email : It is our understanding that today is the last day that we can sell S&W Sport II and Ruger AR-556 rifles in MA.

We have both in stock.

Four Seasons

this still doesn't make sense, as assault weapon is well defined

... also she said that assault weapon posession is illegal ... welcome my comrades felons, that's what she just said. They will not focus on this now, i.e. confiscate them ... now, but they are illegal.

I think she said "at this time." Leaving her options open.

Congrats to everyone who bought, sold, or possessed any sort of semi-automatic firearm in MA in the past 20-whatever years. You are now a criminal, but the good news is that the AG isn't interested in you "at this time."

GOAL has organized well-attended protests on the Common and at the Statehouse. I've been to many.

It is time for GOAL to do this again and for all of us to become vocal activists and participate. OCing aside, just protesters with signs has gotten us good attention in the past.

Tyranny must be stopped, but no one will do it for us. We must band together and do it ourselves!

My thoughts only.
Like I said earlier, I was one of about 15 other people at the Wilmington public hearing on the wingnut gun control bill a few years ago. And of the other 14 people in attendance?.. maybe six of them just happened to have stumbled in looking for water or free coffee (after their morning senior-citizen walk around the school track)...

i am sick of this "move out of MA " club for some people(like myself) its is not an option they just have to do what they can here

**** 'em, I'm not moving out without a fight and this new fight is just starting

This is what happens when people agree to sensible shit. From now on, there is one argument to anti crowd: **** you *******s, "shall not be infringed", and **** to Ronnie and any ******* who went along with any infringements or hunting bullshit.

When is a firearm purchased? I get a delay every time and last month it lasted 30 days and had to reapply yesterday and again got a delay. So my question is, have I purchased the gun since the paperwork has been submitted? Should I call and pay for it in full?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom