Healey Claims She Gave Fair Notice on New Interpretations

Any timeframe on how long a courtcase like this can last? If she loses, can there be a lengthy appeals process that drags on for years or does that only apply if she wins and the plaintiff in the case pushes to appeal?

I am not getting my hopes up but trying to stay optimistic that this crap goes away so I can add an AK to the collection, just on principle alone.

Any timeframe on how long a courtcase like this can last? If she loses, can there be a lengthy appeals process that drags on for years or does that only apply if she wins and the plaintiff in the case pushes to appeal?

I am not getting my hopes up but trying to stay optimistic that this crap goes away so I can add an AK to the collection, just on principle alone.
It could easily take 5+ years

The thing that burns me up is OUR tax dollars will fund her law suit hopefully we recover costs when we win and her budget is blown.
Ayup. Our tax dollars on all sides, salaries, courts, judges, etc etc. People sure love spending other peoples money

The dogs bark before they turn on the fire hoses.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is not a fight about the Second Amendment,” Ms. Healey said. “There are lines we draw all the time around the kinds of weapons that we allow people to have. We don’t allow them to go out and buy machine guns.

That's not what the card in my wallet with the little green stripe says.

My God, she is totally clueless.

This is not a fight about the Second Amendment,” Ms. Healey said. “There are lines we draw all the time around the kinds of weapons that we allow people to have. We don’t allow them to go out and buy machine guns.

That's not what the card in my wallet with the little green stripe says.

My God, she is totally clueless.

She's not clueless....but she knows the sheeple that she's telling this shit to are. [angry]

Or you could just come to the dark side and get one anyway. What's one more felony?

Or you could just come to the dark side and get one anyway. What's one more felony?

Totally used this on the phone last month buying a barrel- the store didn't have one that was pinned and MA compliant. I was like "that's the least of my problems"- They agreed and sent me the barrel.

clearly, it was advance notice to our governor, who replied "looks good to me!" [sad2]

Me too. I want an AK. Just so I could tell people when I had a good day.

Can't wait to see how the FOIA request turns out. I am sure their emails will be interesting reading.

Last I read was that she denied the FOIA request because what are you going to do, ask the AG to enforce it? Sue the AG? Our .gov is anything but transparent.

Last I read was that she denied the FOIA request because what are you going to do, ask the AG to enforce it? Sue the AG? Our .gov is anything but transparent.

Yah, basically the answer was "pound sand", because our deliberative process is so secret that the public can't know because
-We're just getting warmed up, who knows where we could take this next!
-Actual or non-existent lawsuits can't know what their government's reasoning (my personal favorite)
-We may arrest and sue people, maybe, at some future date...and um it's like ongoing.

When can we have the info? They are silent, i.e. probably never. Because doing that would pull the curtain back on these political shenanigans akin to junior high school class president promising to put candy bars in the vending machines.

But don't worry, it will eventually happen once all the embarrassing emails about the sticking it to the gun nuts, the NRA, and plight of her community are cataloged and deleted forever. That's the way things work nowadays. Once it works in the big leagues (federal level), the JV teams adopts the strategy.

Last edited:
The thing that stands out to me is that the legislature had recently discussed this, so it's only her that "didn't know you could get these weapons".

I would love to see her reinterpretation of the word "fair"!

I guess no advanced notice is a fair notice to the AG!

Thanks for the public service, you public servant![rolleyes]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom