• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey Claims She Gave Fair Notice on New Interpretations

bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon.gif

Advance notice to who? She put it in the paper, effective immediately. Dealers didnt get a letter until days later.

Advance notice? LOL, ok Maura, whatever you say. The day AFTER enforcement begins is NOT advance notice. IF you can't figure out a concept as simple as that, then get the **** out of office.

Let her keep talking. She's setting herself up nicely for more lawsuits. There was no warning and she's claiming that 18 years warning was more than enough. That's rich!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let her keep talking. She's setting herself up nicely for more lawsuits. There was no warning and she's claiming that 18 years warning was more than enough. That's rich!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. The fact that she continuously needs to defend her position shows that she knows she is wrong (and deranged)!

she specifically did NOT give notice. Except maybe to her gun grabbing allies.

It was willfully and purposefully done to avoid weeks or months of 7/20 level sales in the state.

I believe her when she says she's not trying to take them away. She'll just make it too troublesome for some of us to keep them.

One would hope that the Attorney General would be a honest person... Unfortunately we are stuck with this lying ****ing Cu**

you should never speak so disparagingly of a person, especially a woman, especially in the year 2016, especially in this state, even if they are a neo-fascist, reanimated Herman Goering who wants to take away all rights of self defense from everybody except rich white folks. How do you spell racism? h...e...a...l...y!

"Fair notice" is the least of her impending legal problems. Yet that statement, with all the other clear evidence of impropriety, will be used nicely against her when she has her day in court.

I love how she's mentions how she collobarotated with legislators and lawmakers (which she won't name or disclose, although I'm sure we can all guess) but names all the non elected officials who support her like it matters. Police commish for Boston, Preident of Police Chief association etc.

Also if that's not a reminder that LE isn't on our side I don't know what is. Hopefully she gets her teeth kicked in at court.

Back
Top Bottom