Healey Claims She Gave Fair Notice on New Interpretations

The cake eaters don't care, so long a Madam Healy is making cakes to suit their appetites. Perhaps what we need is a dialogue, and no more of this divisive linguistics. I feel like a safe place, of acceptance, and tolerance, yes repugnant tolerance. Tolerance so obtuse, it drowns out the noise, of unfavorable chatter. I hear Madam Healy, is in the kitchen once again, I hope your hungry, fools.

Actually I was wrong about it being a sling swivel. It's really a mount for a bayonet/grenade launcher according to the Chicago Tribune.

attachment.php

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/01/3918-clueless-liberals-at-tribune-push-weapons-ban/

Attachments

• 398103_550582601620210_1084570419_n.jpg
    398103_550582601620210_1084570419_n.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 359
Riddle me this:

The Guidance will not be applied to possession, ownership or transfer of an Assault weapon obtained prior to July 20, 2016.

The AGO reserves the right to alter or amend this guidance.

Collapsible stocks, flash hiders are ok, then?

She mentions that lower receivers are copies or duplicates of AWs when the MGL doesn't consider a lower a firearm to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riddle me this:

Collapsible stocks, flash hiders are ok, then?

She mentions that lower receivers are copies or duplicates of AWs when the MGL doesn't consider a lower a firearm to begin with.

Looks to be just hoping that by saying it, it will stop sales. It worked so far, even though there are huge holes in the logic of banning receivers that aren't even firearms under mass law, and the logic behind the whole new interpretation. Because she holds the cards, and those not complying are facing real penalties. If the whole thing gets fixed in court, she loses nothing just goes back to looking for ways to screw us over.

We need legislative relief from this roague tyrant.

a massive pitchfork demonstration at the state house to send a message.

We need legislative relief from this roague tyrant.

a massive pitchfork demonstration at the state house to send a message.

Yup! Close the damn place down! Only problem is that the public will never notice that it's shut down until it hits the newspapers. It belongs to us, We the People, anyway.

So if everyone who was buying these "illegal" rifles for 18 years is breaking the law then logically the state of Massachusetts government are also breaking the law for allowing the sales to go through. Maybe Maura's first test case should be against herself!

Read the article and now I need a drink.

What gets me is the last line. [FONT="]“The good news is sales of these assault weapons have stopped in the state,” Ms. Healey said.[/FONT]

I wonder what would have happened to a gun shop who just kept doing what they were doing, and advertised as such. It is too bad that I don't have bottomless pockets and don't have an FFL, because I would take a flier just for kicks and giggles to see what she would or could have done.

The country is finished, one way or another. Trump, Hillary, whatever. Our people are so ignorant, so uneducated, so subject to propaganda and so in need of a totalitarian despot, I just don't think there is any hope. Public school, under another thread Sky Soldier started. They're a failure, and they get worse every year and have been getting worse year over year since WW2.

She thinks they stopped. We just aren't registering them anymore.

you should never speak so disparagingly of a person, especially a woman, especially in the year 2016, especially in this state, even if they are a neo-fascist, reanimated Herman Goering who wants to take away all rights of self defense from everybody except rich white folks. How do you spell racism? h...e...a...l...y!

2 Points of clarification.

1) What woman? Maura is a troglodyte. Or to quote Austin

24219746.jpg

2) I have been guilty of this as well, but racism is spelled H... E... A... L... E... Y

That friggin 2nd E gets people all the time

I love how she's mentions how she collobarotated with legislators and lawmakers (which she won't name or disclose, although I'm sure we can all guess) but names all the non elected officials who support her like it matters. Police commish for Boston, Preident of Police Chief association etc.

Also if that's not a reminder that LE isn't on our side I don't know what is. Hopefully she gets her teeth kicked in at court.
Thankfully the suit is in federal court. The state court, including SJC would rubber stamp her. After all, the SJC ruled that technology that didn't exist in 1791 is not covered by 2A.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Let her keep talking. She's setting herself up nicely for more lawsuits. There was no warning and she's claiming that 18 years warning was more than enough. That's rich!

Right. 18 years of the ATF and rest of the nation interpreting the law the same way the MA dealers did. Until, she woke up on the wrong side of the bed on 7/20 and unilaterally decided on her own that the law doesn't say what it says!! GMAFB!

Just keep repeating the lie.
Why not. Might as well tip our collective caps to her for playing the game well. After all, we live in a country where half of its citizens want to elect a despicable lying filthbag ta-wott as their "leader".....and if you were one of the "party members" who march in lockstep to someone who is as evil and despicable as HRC, you'd probably do the same as your "idol" also.

Lie, steal, cheat...Tell them A (but do B) then tell them how you did A "to protect the children" blah blah blah and fall back on the lunatic Liberal mantra of deception, obfuscation, etc etc. And if the chips fall her way our great Attorney General will have a long, "storied career" ahead of her in DC, if that's her ultimate goal and desire.

But at least the children who grow up and go to the nightclubs will be safer along the way....

Just sayin'

you should never speak so disparagingly of a person, especially a woman, especially in the year 2016, especially in this state, even if they are a neo-fascist, reanimated Herman Goering who wants to take away all rights of self defense from everybody except rich white folks. How do you spell racism? h...e...a...l...y!
And even then, only if the rich white folks are registered with a (D) beside their name. Otherwise it's "eff them too"....

"Party loyalty"
33931852dd4156906e742e6434070398.jpg

Absolutely unbelievable. Notices may have been provided to dealers in advance, but gun owners were notified the DAY IT WAS ****ING HAPPENING. That's, "adequate advance notice"???

Sorry, but this does not only impact dealers.

Absolutely unbelievable. Notices may have been provided to dealers in advance, but gun owners were notified the DAY IT WAS ****ING HAPPENING. That's, "adequate advance notice"???

Notice was not provided to anyone.

If you read the article, what she said is that the law itself was "notice". We apparently should have known that 22 years of precedent of how the Federal/MA AWB was applied was wrong, and that the ATF and all prior Attorneys General incorrectly interpreted the AWB. We were all just under some massive collective delusion about what the law "actually" means and she was simply clearing up the confusion for us.

Dealers were really not notified in advance. Many didn't receive the letter until later in the day on 7/20, or well into the following day. Also, let's not forget that her ban was effective immediately upon distribution of the Glob opinion piece & press conference. It was only the next day that she retroactively changed the effective date. And we all know she only did that because of the tens of thousands of now-banned rifles that were sold that day would have really messed up her desired perfect score of 0 sold.

She is deranged and that the leadership in state government is willing to condone or outright openly support her is indicative of how contemptuous they all are of the citizens they purport to serve. Every last one of them are unfit for office.

Truth is obvious something with which she is not acquainted. The desired result justifies whatever means used. Hopefully, but not holding my breath, she gets slapped down for such nonsense in court.

A couple of interesting things jumped out at me after reading that story.

First, she had an emotional reaction to a murder and changed the law based on that.

Second, according to her she wrote the enforcement notice and put it in place in 7 days. I'm calling bullshit on that.

Third, she admitted to adding two new tests which define a weapon. That in itself is a change in existing law.

Back
Top Bottom