Having trouble getting LTCA-ALP?

If you have applied for LTCA-ALP and recieved something else, such as restricted LTCA or LTCB/FID. Please post here.

I applied for LTCA-ALP and got LTCA-Target hunting restriction.

Well maybe it's what I do my friend but there are a lot of other people on this board who.......ooohhh. A cookie! I like cookies. Mostly chocolate but I have been known to eat an oatmeal or two and I'm not above a Little Debbie now and then. Sometimes I like.........what are we talking about again? Oh, yeah.

Why?

I've been having a hard time getting chocolate cookies. Uncle Duke, like you were saying, I think it was you,...it might have been someone else talking about chocolate. Anyway, I filed my FA-10 cookie form, but I can't find a place to register chocolate.

I just do what I'm told.

Oh, I see....

http://northeastshooters.com/vbullet...173#post533173

Context, my bald feline friend, is always important when you have a group of people who are naturally wary. Here are some of my favorites:

1. Please post how many guns you have and what kind?

2. I know it's illegal to have ammo shipped to you in MA but I've heard some places still do. Can you please list them?

3. I know the law says I cannot purchase a handgun without involving an FLL in my home state but what if I....?

ETC.

I've been having a hard time getting chocolate cookies. Uncle Duke, like you were saying, I think it was you,...it might have been someone else talking about chocolate. Anyway, I filed my FA-10 cookie form, but I can't find a place to register chocolate.

I just do what I'm told.

Don't take it so hard Bill, you know in DC you can't even register a bottom loading chocolate bar anymore...top only.

I believe this would be a hi-cap candy bar.

Yes, but it's not an Assault Candy Bar unless it's made of chocolate and has at least two of the following:

(i) Caramel
(ii) Peanuts
(iii) Nougat, or capable of accepting Nougat
(iv) Cookie crunch

And please note that any kind of whipped filling is prohibited by federal law.

456027363_d97f3782e1.jpg

I hope this guy has the proper permits for storage.

Volley!

Actually JD it is possible to have caramel, nougat and peanuts on one bar but the caramel has to be permanently affixed to the nougat such that it can only be moved with hand tools.

You know, if the AG really does waste her time/her minions time, reading our forum, I hope they slogged through this.

Last edited:
My license has no restrictions, except federal buildings, court rooms, schools, and out-of-state if I go north, south, too far west, or east.

Back
Top Bottom