Hassan to run for senate

Hmm, NH elected a far left Obama acolyte in Shaheen over a moderate Republican like Brown. Now they'll elect a liberal Dem over a moderate Republican like Ayotte. So much for "Live Free or Die". I guess the transplanted m*******s have taken over. I guess NH is just Northern Ma.

says the dude who doesn't even live here.

We have our share of moonbats in state government but we have a lllllloooooooooonnnnnnggggg way to go until we turn into Northern MA. Even my democrat voting friends tell me that they wouldn't support a candidate who is favor of a statewide income or sales tax. We have to deal with the occasional Shaheen or Hasan but NH is still one of the best states in the country in which to live if you are a lover of individual liberties.

he's just one of the (R)obots. he would have voted for romney with a proven record of enacting socialized healthcare and gun control. BUT HE'S THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS!

even the democrats fight taxes here so that's a step in the right direction indeed.

Those who fret about the influence graham and mccain have on ayotte i agree those two are the worst to pal around with, but they are both possibly gone next term. Graham is running for POTUS, to raiase his status. He is likely looking to be secretary of defense in the next R admin, or secretary of the Navy. He will be replaced in the senate by a much more conservative senator. Mccain is going to be primaried and there is a chance he loses that primary. It's still too far out to know the chances of that.

The solution is quite simple

You people who live in liberal states like mass who lack the intestinal fortitude to do something simple like move to a state where their vote actually counts come out and tell us that somehow some solution other than the ballot box is is required to solve the issues in front of us are daft.......

if you cant muster the will to move out of mass who is really going to believe that you would actually do something that takes far more committment.

If every conservative/libertarian minded voter in Cali, Oregon, NY, Maryland, Mass and other liberal piss holes where they are politically disenfranchised unwilling funders of the dem machine were to do nothing more than move to a state where their vote counted the problem would be solved in 1-2 election cycles

Liberal states would lose representation in the US House and along with it federal handouts

Along with it go electoral college votes for the presidential elections and down the toilet goes the future of the progressive movement

It really is THAT SIMPLE
You're the oned who elected a far left Senator instead of a moderate Republican. Who's calling for more gun control, the GOP or the Dems? Hmm, the women you elected will stand side by side Obama in his push for more gun control. Do you think COL.Brown would have stood shoulder to shoulder w/Obama and called for more gun control? I don't. Don't give me the crap about Brown supporting the AWB ban when he was a Ma. pol. Brown's constituents supported the ban, I don't think his supprters in NH would have. It's that simple.

You're the oned who elected a far left Senator instead of a moderate Republican. Who's calling for more gun control, the GOP or the Dems? Hmm, the women you elected will stand side by side Obama in his push for more gun control. Do you think COL.Brown would have stood shoulder to shoulder w/Obama and called for more gun control? I don't. Don't give me the crap about Brown supporting the AWB ban when he was a Ma. pol. Brown's constituents supported the ban, I don't think his supprters in NH would have. It's that simple.

you keep referring to Brown as a Moderate republican, I would label him as a Moderate D on par with Shaheen, you keep using the term republican and for some reason I don't think you know what one is

* Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) became the first Republican senator to back a federal assault weapons ban. He now supports federal action on the issue, after previously saying the decision to ban assault weapons was best left to individual states. Brown will leave the Senate at the end of this Congress after losing his seat to Sen.-elect Elizabeth Warren (D) in November.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-brown-supports-federal-assault-weapons-ban/

game, set, match.

You folks in NH have a chance to stem the liberal tidal wave. We m*******s have no chance because this State is polluted with liberals. Any moderate Republican is better than any liberal Dem as far as stemming the tide of more useless gun control.

You folks in NH have a chance to stem the liberal tidal wave. We m*******s have no chance because this State is polluted with liberals. Any moderate Republican is better than any liberal Dem as far as stemming the tide of more useless gun control.

see my post above.

Brown was doing his job, representing his constituents. You guys don't seem to understand politics.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

so i take it you're all for trump's wall, or maybe it's jeb's balanced budgets?

or huffing paint, i'm thinking it's huffing paint.

So you guys think Shaheen supports the 2nd Amendment? Hmmm.

about as much as scott brown does, but at least she doesn't bullshit around and is up front so i don't have to run around telling people she's the enemy like with your boy scotty.

Brown would have been terrible on 2a. Even if he says he's against an AWB, etc, he is so soft and so eager to be liked by the press and libs, he'd fold quickly.

Please explain to all of us why you are still in Mass given the above and secondly why exactly we should adopt the same failed "vote for the smaller crap sandwich" approach to elected officials that has worked so well for you folks in Mass?

i actually really hope he stays there. it's where he belongs.

So attilla is a big Jeanne Shaheen fan. Nice! Did you vote for Obama also?

yes, we correspond daily shaheen and i. i'm heading to a beer summit at the white house this weekend. you jealous?

you are arguing with me on the level of a three-year-old. let me help you with a big boy five year plan that i can really see you sticking with:

1. stay in MA
2. lick boots
3. fellate brown/romney/et al.
4. ???
5. profit

Please explain to all of us why you are still in Mass given the above and secondly why exactly we should adopt the same failed "vote for the smaller crap sandwich" approach to elected officials that has worked so well for you folks in Mass?
" Job and kid and commute. Next question?

Brown was doing his job, representing his constituents. You guys don't seem to understand politics.

Dude, go away. Leave NH politics to NH residents. The MA residents that rattle on and on about the same bullshit over and over again make this place intolerable at at times.

yes, we correspond daily shaheen and i. i'm heading to a beer summit at the white house this weekend. you jealous?

you are arguing with me on the level of a three-year-old. let me help you with a big boy five year plan that i can really see you sticking with:

1. stay in MA
2. lick boots
3. fellate brown/romney/et al.
4. ???
5. profit
atilla, you sound more and more like the liberals I debate down here daily. When you can't debate, insult. So Brown sucks but you guys voted in a far left Dem. I get it now. NOT!

atilla, you sound more and more like the liberals I debate down here daily. When you can't debate, insult. So Brown sucks but you guys voted in a far left Dem. I get it now. NOT!

[laugh] you spelled "fellate" wrong.

the "you guys" you refer to... it's not anyone i know.

i actually have written ed in on several occasions in elections up here. he's my kind of candidate.

Dude, go away. Leave NH politics to NH residents. The MA residents that rattle on and on about the same bullshit over and over again make this place intolerable at at times.
WAAA! you also sound like the liberals down here. When you can't debate tell folks to go away and stop bothering you. That's right, it's your State and you have every rights to preside over it's turning blue. The DNC would be so proud of you guys. You're playing right into their hands.

i actually have written ed in on several occasions in elections up here. he's my kind of candidate.

I am Ed Morse and I support this message.

- - - Updated - - -

WAAA! you also sound like the liberals down here. When you can't debate tell folks to go away and stop bothering you. That's right, it's your State and you have every rights to preside over it's turning blue. The DNC would be so proud of you guys. You're playing right into their hands.

WAAA! Go play in traffic, you are wasting bandwidth.

okay dude. right.

please, enlighten me on scott brown, defender of the second amendment. i would like you to explain in detail how he is not the republican that i want, but the republican that i need.

lol, this isn't really a debate. It's you posting obscure drivel trying to make us regret our decision to not support RINOs.

We get it, you're the typical ra-ra GOPer that does what he's told by the RNC because the GOP can do no wrong and the Democrats are da debbil. Cool. Please stay in MA.

Who replaced Brown in MA? Who voted in a far left Dem, frankly I think your choice makes shaheen almost look like a traditional D

Were you asleep while Brown was in office? He was a failure even by RINO standards.

-Mike
But Shaheen is abetter choice? Are you serious? Have you seen her sucking up to the Community Organizer? Brown was elected to stop Obamacare but the Dems pulled a fast one to ram it thru. Man, the hatred for COL.Brown clouds your judgements. You do realize it's all about rejecting the Obama agenda right?

- - - Updated - - -

Who replaced Brown in MA? Who voted in a far left Dem, frankly I think your choice makes shaheen almost look like a traditional D

We know Ma. is a lost cause but NH is still in play in the overall picture. You guys can't see the big picture?

But Shaheen is abetter choice? Are you serious? Have you seen her sucking up to the Community Organizer? Brown was elected to stop Obamacare but the Dems pulled a fast one to ram it thru. Man, the hatred for COL.Brown clouds your judgements. You do realize it's all about rejecting the Obama agenda right?

because brown did such a good job stopping obamacare. he showed his true colors.

if it's brown, flush it down.

are you finished yet, or are you going to unleash another stream of text-diarrhea?

Back
Top Bottom