• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hassan to run for senate

I'm actually surprised. Based on her track record of running as a moderate-to-liberal Democrat I thought she was going to run again as Gov.

Is hillary is the nominee, the war on women ads between clinton and hagssan will be brutal. Every 20 seconds you'll hear abortion and birth control ads.

If we can swing this seat back to red, we will not have to worry about trying to get a congressional veto override for constitutional carry in NH

- - - Updated - - -

Shaheens daughter is running for gov? Could you imagine two shaheens? [puke]

No. I can't.

Hmm, NH elected a far left Obama acolyte in Shaheen over a moderate Republican like Brown. Now they'll elect a liberal Dem over a moderate Republican like Ayotte. So much for "Live Free or Die". I guess the transplanted m*******s have taken over. I guess NH is just Northern Ma.

:(

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, NH elected a far left Obama acolyte in Shaheen over a moderate Republican like Brown. Now they'll elect a liberal Dem over a moderate Republican like Ayotte. So much for "Live Free or Die". I guess the transplanted m*******s have taken over. I guess NH is just Northern Ma.
Republicans didn't go out to vote for Brown. In fact, I don't know one gun owner who voted for him. They didn't vote for Shaheen but they didn't vote for Brown either. If you can't get the base out to the polls, you are going to lose.

Brown had plenty of negative on various issues but what killed him the most was he was a carpetbagger. You can't move to a state and run for office a yr or two later and succeed often. It's even worse when you are an elected person from another state.

The only state I have ever been a resident of is NH, and I did not vote for Scott Brown in that election, because I don't vote for RINOs.

The GOP loses because they put up stooge candidates that anyone with half a working brain are sick of. They either try to appeal to RINO moderates, or bible humping strict conservatives.

The only state I have ever been a resident of is NH, and I did not vote for Scott Brown in that election, because I don't vote for RINOs.

The GOP loses because they put up stooge candidates that anyone with half a working brain are sick of. They either try to appeal to RINO moderates, or bible humping strict conservatives.
Nice, so you elect an Obama supporter instead of a moderate Veteran. You really think you're going to get a far right wing candidate in NH now?

So I assume you will apply the same logic to the Ayotte/Hassam election?

What killed brown was that he was fundamentally a progressive based on his voting record.

If you cant get the base to vote for you then you WILL lose.

Brown demonstrated this in his race against Shaheen and Sununu did the same in his last race against Shaheen

Its not that Shaheen is a good candidate.......its just that she doesnt kick the dem base in the nads....instead she sticks to the party platform that her base votes to adopt

This is a lesson that the GOP establishment doesnt seem to be capable/willing to learn

- - - Updated - - -

Voters did to Brown exactly what you're supposed to do with a steamy pile of brown......"Flush it Down"

Whether he was a vet or not is irrelevent

His voting record is that of a steamy pile of progressivism
And Shaheen's a far right conservative? We're our own worst enemy. The Dems are all in line and support their candidates and we refuse to vote for Republicans because they're RINO's. We play right into the Dems hands. So you support Shaheens voting record on Obamacare, the Iran treaty and gun control?

So I assume you will apply the same logic to the Ayotte/Hassam election?

Yup. I don't give a shit anymore. Personally, my integrity is worth more to me than the GOP is. Ayotte does some good things, but she also supports amnesty and a lot of McStain/Graham's other little pet projects. No thanks.

Anyone who thinks this country is going to be righted from the ballot box is incredibly naive.

Brown sucked as a candidate and came off as a carpetbagger, if you worried about MA politics as much as you do with NH you could have had Brown for another term. And as a NH native it isn't the transplants from MA and other liberal shitholes it is the far north being promised free shit that votes for these liberals, go look at the election results and you will see

What rock have you been hiding under for the last 5 years?

Ayotte has voted for virtually every big gov progressive bill she'd had an opportunity to.

Until the establishment in the GOP learns the lesson of Sununu, Cantor, Boehner and a pile of others the beatings will continue
And you are playing right into the liberal Dem hands. So what candidate do you support? You do realize they have to be electable? The country has changed and we are about to be marginalized in our own country.

- - - Updated - - -

Brown sucked as a candidate and came off as a carpetbagger, if you worried about MA politics as much as you do with NH you could have had Brown for another term. And as a NH native it isn't the transplants from MA and other liberal shitholes it is the far north being promised free shit that votes for these liberals, go look at the election results and you will see
You're correct so how do expect to stop the stampede? Voting for Obama acolytes just ensures our demise.

And you are playing right into the liberal Dem hands. So what candidate do you support? You do realize they have to be electable? The country has changed and we are about to be marginalized in our own country.

- - - Updated - - -

You're correct so how do expect to stop the stampede? Voting for Obama acolytes just ensures our demise.

Voting isn't the answer, we are beyond that, disobedience to unconstitutional laws is

Nice, so you elect an Obama supporter instead of a moderate Veteran. You really think you're going to get a far right wing candidate in NH now?

Last I checked, us New Hampshire residents don't tell you Massachusetts residents how to vote in your senate/rep/governor elections.

You state you are a current Mass resident. Quit being an elitist and telling me how to vote for representatives in MY state. Maybe you should focus on your state instead of New Hampshire.

As far as I am concerned, unless you own property in NH, you should keep your mouth shut regarding who I vote for.

And wtf does being a veteran have to do with anything? I don't vote for people "because veteran." By that logic, you should have voted for Kerry in 2004 since he was more of a "veteran" than Bush.

I use character and voting records in my determination of why someone should get my vote. More often than not, an elected official has betrayed my trust and thus deserves to be thrown out regardless of how bad the other candidate is.

Last edited:
Playing right into the hands of the dems by voting for a slightly less progressive candidate dressed up as a republican?

Brilliant analysis......./sarcasm

Doesnt matter if the crap sandwich is a 6"-er or a foot long.....its still a crap sandwich and I wont vote for it

Give me a something to vote for that sticks to the party platform and I'll walk door to door to support that candidate

Until then you and the rest of the progressives in the GOP can take a flying leap
I'm no progressive, just a realist. The Dems have an agenda and they're all in. We, on the other hand, allow them to divide and conquer us because we all have personal agenda's and don't see the big picture.. The Dems control the broadcast and print media and do a good job of demonizing us. According to my fellow posters NH will turn into a Blue State because the GOP candidates aren't far right Conservatives. Are there any candidates in NH taht you would vote for?

Anyone who thinks this country is going to be righted from the ballot box is incredibly naive." So what do you propose?

Take a look back through history and see how many nations overcame rampant corruption, tyranny, and excessive spending through voting, and how many of them went through a revolution and had to hit the reset button.

That may sound extreme, shocking, and/or alarmist, but I don't think it is if you really think about it. We've spent the last six decades conditioning the majority of the people in this country to abandon free thought and work ethic in exchange for handouts from the government.

Detocqueville predicted all of this centuries ago.
“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.”

That already happened. It's too late.

Why would these people that have lived their entire existence as societal leeches all of a sudden grasp some foreign thought process and start putting the good of the nation ahead of their own wants? How do you out-vote them when they make up the majority?

Evolution is broken. We're witnessing what happens when Atlas Shrugged meets Idiocracy.

Last edited:
Last I checked, us New Hampshire residents don't tell you Massachusetts residents how to vote in your senate/rep/governor elections.

You state you are a current Mass resident. Quit being an elitist and telling me how to vote for representatives in MY state. Maybe you should focus on your state instead of New Hampshire.

As far as I am concerned, unless you own property in NH, you should keep your mouth shut regarding who I vote for.

And wtf does being a veteran have to do with anything? I don't vote for people "because veteran." By that logic, you should have voted for Kerry in 2004 since he was more of a "veteran" than Bush.

I use character and voting records in my determination of why someone should get my vote. More often than not, an elected official has betrayed my trust and thus deserves to be thrown out regardless of how bad the other candidate is.
a little touchy because your State is turning into Northern Ma.? WE all know Ma. is a lost cause but NH was a beacon of light to us M*******s. No more I guess. So you have no problem being a resident of the Peoples Republic of NH?

a little touchy because your State is turning into Northern Ma.? WE all know Ma. is a lost cause but NH was a beacon of light to us M*******s. No more I guess. So you have no problem being a resident of the Peoples Republic of NH?
We have our share of moonbats in state government but we have a lllllloooooooooonnnnnnggggg way to go until we turn into Northern MA. Even my democrat voting friends tell me that they wouldn't support a candidate who is favor of a statewide income or sales tax. We have to deal with the occasional Shaheen or Hasan but NH is still one of the best states in the country in which to live if you are a lover of individual liberties.

With your governor, she can't do anything to a person in MA, VT, etc other than briefs in support of some court case, etc. But Lizzy warren's votes will bleep you as much as me. Hassan as a senator will affect Ma residents as much as it will with you. So it's different than wanting to influence state legislature seats or governor.

We have to deal with the occasional Shaheen or Hasan but NH is still one of the best states in the country in which to live if you are a lover of individual liberties.

just as long as you are trying to tell people that on a handheld cell phone [wink]

Back
Top Bottom