Has your NES window decal been noticed?

Well, it would be great, if for a few bucks extra, we could get those window decals that stay on without being sticky. They are rubbery and you just slap em on the window, but you can remove them and reapply as many times as you want. I have one like that, I love it.

This would help people who are afraid to put them on because of wives, kids, neighbors. Just a thought.

This window is begging me for that sticker !
fatherandsonguns001.jpg

I sport mine with pride. If people take offense to it... F' em!
Here's where if I could find it I'd re-post that picture of Derek flipping the bird from that thread almost a year ago about anti gunners reading posts where he said "Its the little people like you who matter" Or something like that.[laugh]

It is a good conversation starter, some of the neighbors stopped to chat as they were walking by, one of them asked if his college age daughter could come shoot .22 rifle some time at our club.

Other comments from neighbors were just curiousity, I explained it's a hobby, and they thought it was interesting.

I explain to parents of children that play at our house that we keep things locked up securely and completely inaccessible to the kids.

We have a very nice group of neighbors on our street, I've been trying to get the neighbors to meet each other more, I organized a block party last summer. People look out for each other, if they see a pet loose or neighbors kids doing somehting unsafe..

If your going to have more varieties of the decals made I think it is only fair to have a Mass. Legal version

MassLegal2.jpg

[rofl]

Hey D, I still have a copy of the dual 1911 picture that I edited for you if you want it for the stickers...

yes a mass complient sticker would be funny. it would be cool if you could get a sticker when you sign up as a NES member.

I suppose if you're that worried about what Ozzie & Harriet next door think you could cut the gun silhouette off and just have the 'northeastshooters.com" on the window.

NES Stickers...

Hey everyone. I've been a member of this forum but never posted before...just read a lot! I've been looking for one of those stickers too. I saw one on the rear window of a pickup at the intersection of Grove and King St. in Franklin Ma. about a month or so ago. (don't know if that member is reading this). Real sweet...and quite the attention getter!
Whats the time frame until these are available? I'd like 3. One for the truck, the motorhome and another for the boat! Will they be available in both black and white???
Thanks.

New Evil Decals

Just thought I would resurrect this thread with our new evil AK decals. Thanks Derek, happy to make the donation.

nesstickers006.jpg

My Tundra

Last edited:
Mine are going on the Jeep. Just wish I could get a smaller AK one in silver.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom