Has your NES window decal been noticed?

Mine has.
I had a family of Young Urban Professionals stand at the rear of my pick-up and gawk at my M4 decal with a really disgusted look.
By the looks of 'em they were new in town, waiting for the new Greenbush Line service to start, having bought one of those new, overpriced condos in the Harbor.
I guess the high prices haven't kept out all the riff-raff!!!!
Anybody else attracted any attention?

( I should have bought a few more of them when I had the chance.)

Which member offered to make me some new ones? My usual guy has dropped the ball. I lost the PM offer from the NES member that said he would make them. Please PM me...

Thanks

Which member offered to make me some new ones? My usual guy has dropped the ball. I lost the PM offer from the NES member that said he would make them. Please PM me...

Thanks

Derek,
Can we get some made up to look like Garands with the bayonets affixed?
THAT would get some attention.

neM14.gif

neM4.gif

They are white window stickers.

I would love one that's not 4 feet long. LOL!

If we could get a 1911 one about the Size of the standard NRA sticker, that would ROCK!

(it must be nice being you derek.... I want....I want...give me...why don't you use my idea?) [smile]

I could have sworn that you had some that were a lot Larger.

I thought that BJ had one that was pretty much the whole back of his window.

Did you have larger ones at one point?

This is BJ's window. Notice the NRA sticker above...

DSC00962.jpg

I'd like to do a bunch of different weapons. I know there is interest in dual 1911's, SKS's, AK47's, etc...

SKS's !! [banana]

Actually I've had mine noticed. Usually its people driving up close behind me to get a good look at it, then backing off. Mine is right across the sliding rear window on my truck. I think the size is perfect.

NESdecal.jpg

I have had a bunch of people ask me where I got it and if they could get one. They don't even know its a forum untill I tell them about it. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever saw one of the stickers and joined up here because of it.
FWIW, last Marlboro show I went to with a friend, we followed BJ's Jeep to get to there. I recognized it by the NES decal.[smile]

I have one of the regular M4 ones, I bought it at one of the Marlboro shows to support GOAL. Unfortunately I have a Jeep with a soft top so I don't have room for anything bigger than say 5 inches. Nothing sticks to my rear bumper, it is that black wrinkled paint so there is no surface area to stick too and my spare tire takes up most of the back of the Jeep...[sad2]

I have a guy ..right down the street that can do anything..as long as i give him a picture(disk of it i would guess) He makes signs and all.. paints and decals alllloootttt of motorcycles in worc...can alway talk to him about!!?????

Those are sweet decals, but I would agree a smaller pistol version would be good, I'd definitely buy one! What about a six-shooter too?? [smile]

I got one of the M4 stickers to put on the back window. But, when my son saw me heading out to the truck to put it on he stopped me and said that was a bad idea. I then asked him if he was feeling Ok, and he was. Then he said that I would freek out all of his friends parents if I put that on there [frown]
So the sticker never went on [crying] I still may put it on when the weather warms up a bit and his friends parents are just going to have to get over it.
My friend has a similar problem of sorts. Some of his kids friends parents know that he has guns in the house so they are not allowed there period! I think my son is afraid of the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom