Has anyone here had to actually draw down on someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to shoot someone with a non-lethal 12 gauge round, twice, after he broke in and charged me. This was when I lived in a different state. Two years later the guy went to prison for first degree murder..

I did pull and shoot this one years ago, but he told him mother and I got in trouble...

EVAFormToyGun_357.jpg

Wait, do you guys actually own guns? That's probably unsafe. What if you shoot yourself?

I thought this was a forum for people who like guns. I didn't know you had to own one.

God damn it Derek, why can't you be more clear?

I crossed the line less than a week ago. Went from liker to owner.

Wahoo!! [dance]

1162365292-1162263969848.jpg

In before the lock...maybe my kitteh will speed things up!

This is 'usually' the worst you can expect from asking this type of question here.

This is a great forum, probably one of the best places to visit on the internet. And, questions for advice and sharing info or experiences go a long way here.

But... it's the internet. And, no one with 1/100th of a brain is going to discuss this type of thing. More importantly, most people here don't want to.

Enjoy your stay here at NES and take a good look around and you'll find an almost immeasurable amount of valuable info and entertainment. But, not the kind of thing you may be looking for with that question.

Pic of displeased, WET cat = autolock. [rofl]

-Mike

"Limecat is not pleased."

limecat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom