• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Has anbody "Requested a persoanl Search"

Why do I care what they THINK that I own?

I wouldn't waste my money on paying them to get an inaccurate list! I KNOW that their list for me isn't accurate and every gun I own was done on a FA-10 or blue card (and I still have copies of every one of them)!

Waste of time/money. Take the $20 and buy some ammunition with it.

-Mike

I guess why would you care? If you've bought and sold, then you know that it's not going to be correct. There's going to be things on there, from my understanding, that you might have sold. From what I understand from the FA-10 system, when you send in the form, it doesn't remove it from your list...only adds it to the new parties list.

I guess why would you care? If you've bought and sold, then you know that it's not going to be correct. There's going to be things on there, from my understanding, that you might have sold. From what I understand from the FA-10 system, when you send in the form, it doesn't remove it from your list...only adds it to the new parties list.

That's my understanding. It's a flawed database that serves no purpose. Well, I guess it does provide some jobs in this bad economy. Carry on, Massachusetts! Stimulate that economy, one useless job at a time.

Maybe that's how they get the inflated numbers for the "dangerous guns on the streets" every time it gets transferred it counts as a new gun!

so what if i sell a gun to someone and that person is stopped by the cops. the cops run the serial number and it comes up under who? if it stays in the file of the person i bought it from, and mine, and also the person i sold it to.

Atmay, that is exactly what caused me to go through all my FA-10s today. I have accounted for 100% of the transferred out firearms I have had. I DID NOT account for ONE FA-10 for a firearm that I currently have. I am in a quandry. Do I pull the hook and get it from CHSB or do I just not worry about it. ?

Back
Top Bottom