Harvard, MA Appleseed Shoot November 14-15, 2009

Back at Harvard again!

Range: Harvard Sportsmen's Club

Address: Littleton County Rd., Harvard, MA

When: Nov 14-15, 2009

Range Fee: None

Camping available: not on site.

Hotels: Lots

Directions: Take I-495 (in Massachusets) to Route 2 west. Immediately take exit 39. Turn left at the end of the ramp onto Taylor St. Take your first left onto Porter Rd. and follow it to the end. At the end of Porter Rd., turn left onto Whitcomb Ave. (Whitcomb Ave. becomes Littleton County Road). After 1.3 miles, look for a driveway on the left side (small sign, dirt road, easy to miss). If you reach Old Schoolhouse Hill Rd. or Cleaves Hill Rd., you've gone too far.

State Laws to be aware of: Your weapons MUST, repeat MUST, be locked unloaded in your trunk or other secured container. (handguns may be carried ONLY with a Massachusetts Class A License To Carry with either "None" or "All Lawful Purposes" for Reason for Issuance. - if you're from out of state, you need a MA non-resident LTC; MA has NO reciprocity with any other state)
NO HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES MANUFACTURED AFTER 1994!!!
No "assault weapons" - we still have an AWB. ARs cannot have a flash hider, collapsible stock or a bayonet lug unless they are "pre-ban". non-residents CANNOT purchase ammo in this state. They have to bring it with them... or go to New Hampshire overnight. Check other State Laws.

Misc:
Limited to 30 shooters.

For More Information Contact: Crak or Dwarven1 on the RWVA or Northeastshooters forum, or email: [email protected]

Registration Link: Nov 14-15 http://www.eventbrite.com/event/428176688

Anyone going who will have a loaner rifle available?

I'm planning on being there with my g/f, however we've only got a single .22lr rifle between the two of us.

Anyone going who will have a loaner rifle available?

I'm planning on being there with my g/f, however we've only got a single .22lr rifle between the two of us.

I'm going to plan on being there as an IIT. (My first time!) I won't know for certain until the date gets a bit closer.

I will have 1-2 rifle's available to loan. (2 if I get can my 10/22 to feed more than 3 rounds in a row again..)

(2 if I get can my 10/22 to feed more than 3 rounds in a row again..)

Contact me offline and maybe we can take a look at that and see what the problem is. If you're having FTFs, I'm a great believer in the Volquartsen Exact Edge extractor... and I have a couple in stock, too.

Ross

If there are any who know of any reason why this man and this woman should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now... if you're wearing Kevlar, that is.

Question for the folks running the show, will there be a Smithy there? He was a great help in Pelham.

I will be bringing my SKS but do not have a USGI rifle sling that fits it. It does have a web sling, Just not USGI type. The USGI is 1 1/4 " and my swivel/mounts are for a 1" sling.

Will this work, Or should I modify one ot fit it?

Oh, I will also bring a 10/22 with a "SuperSling+2"...

Will the same go for that?

Thanks, EnBloc

You should be able to get into a hasty sling with that, and that's about 80% as steady as a loop. As long as the sling isn't some sort of stretchy thing and will hold tension.

Back
Top Bottom