• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

H.4121 Message Printout / Dropoff

Feel like your emails are being ignored? I work near the statehouse and am volunteering to print out and drop off your message to your Rep's office. I think I can do some every day no problem.

Send me a PM with what you'd like send to your Rep. Please limit your message to one page - I'm thinking a format like:

Attn: Your Rep Name
Room XXX (so I know where to drop it off)

Sincerely,
Your Name
Your Address (So Rep knows message is from a voter in their district)

Find your Rep and their room number in the State House at:
https://malegislature.gov/People/Search
I'd prefer to concentrate on House members for now. Let's leave the Senate for if/when that time comes.

If you need inspiration, GOAL currently wants to concentrate of two points of the bill - Suitability and the Attorney General having ability to remove firearms from the Approved Roster.
http://goal.org/alert-defeat-chapter-180-part2.html

Last edited:
everyone do this if you haven't already had a personal conversation with your rep

great idea!

I'll reply in this thread when I get more than I can handle, don't worry about that. Until then, feel free to PM me.

PM Sent! Let me know if you have a problem receiving it
thanks again

Got it, had to use narrow margins to get it to fit to one page, but it's printed out now, ready for end of day delivery. Sent rep your way.

Same goes for anyone else. Post here after you PM me, and I'll rep you too.

First batch going out:

letters_20140702.jpg

Knocked, no answer. Found door open, went in, said hello, still no answer. But, found what I was looking for. [wink] Whutmeworry, I guarantee that your message will be the first thing Representative Jeffery N. Roy sees next time he sits at his desk.

Rep_Roy_20140703.jpg

THIS is an awesonme idea...I have three (Candaras, Andrews and Petrolati) and will send a letter for all three (one at a time as not to overwhealm). Candaras first...PM sent. I actually called, e-mailed and wrote her. Response??? Wait for it.....crickets

THIS is an awesonme idea...I have three (Candaras, Andrews and Petrolati) and will send a letter for all three (one at a time as not to overwhealm). Candaras first...PM sent. I actually called, e-mailed and wrote her. Response??? Wait for it.....crickets

Got it, and sounds like Candaras is a prime candidate for this. Btw, how do you have 3 reps?

Subbed... I'll get you one soon, plus some rep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great! Next delivery will be Monday.

One detail that I'll also edit into the first comment - I'd like to concentrate on House members for now, and leave the Senate for if/when that time comes.

Knocked, no answer. Found door open, went in, said hello, still no answer. But, found what I was looking for. [wink] Whutmeworry, I guarantee that your message will be the first thing Representative Jeffery N. Roy sees next time he sits at his desk.

Rep_Roy_20140703.jpg

OUTSTANDING!!! Thank you so much for your help Rekonn!!! You're a God-send.[smile]

Saw in another thread that Rep David Linsky thinks the House Ways and Means Committee will vote on H4121 this week. Send me more letters!

Look at posts #1 and #3 in this thread to find out who your rep is, and copy/paste an effective message in a good format. Then PM it to me, and I will print it out and drop it off at their office in the statehouse. That's it, quick and easy.

Back
Top Bottom