Guns you'll never EVER sell or trade

Waffen proofed Hi Power
6e6urejy.jpg

SR9c (first handgun I bought )

3uburenu.jpg

m59/66 SKS. Mint condition.
base9upu.jpg

My Kahr K9. I purchased it when they first came out and it was my edc for many years. It mostly sits in the safe now but my 15 year old son like to shoot it at the range. I'm going to pass it on to him when he turns 21.

I'll never sell my Wingmaster, CZP01, or russian SKS.

I've only ever sold SKSs, even though I love them. A couple yugos and a russian have gone to other NESers. Only problem is everytime I sell one with the intent of buying something else, I keep ending up buying another SKS.

DAMN U GUNBROKER!!! DAMN U C&R!![angry2][banghead]

My SR9c because it was my first, but I doubt I'll ever sell any of mine. I put a lot of thought and research into every purchase, so its always something I really want.

My M1 Garand, my 1940 mosin, and my ruger sp101. Will never sell the M1 for obvious reasons.....the mosin is a recent purchase but the project of cleaning the cosmolene from it was done with my boy and we had a blast talking about it and discussing the history of it and then finally getting to put it through its paces together so that is gonna stay for the memories......the sp101 cuz it was my first and I just plain love that gun......all the other scatter guns and .22lrs and pistols I could part with if I were looking to "fund" another purchase.

Meh, everything I own has it's "sell" price. A few would be high enough that they probably wouldn't sell. I have a lot of guns and pretty much all of them are tools.

i have two:

my first gun, my beretta 92FS. i'll give that to a son if i have kids one day.

my "dad's" rifle which the serial is his initials and birthday.

My first gun was also a Beretta 92FS and I wanted to do the same and give to my son one day but I traded it, and regretted it soon after. I now have a Beretta 92A1 that I don't plan on giving away to anyone other than my son.

I wanted to buried with my socom 16 but I was afraid one of my kids would be like the grave diggers in a old Boris Karloff movie and come back at night to dig it up . So nothing I guess just going to leave firearms to the kids

I will sell anything i have for the right price.Only ones i would probably keep is the 12 and 20 gauge 1100s that was my moms and dads.Other than that for the right money ill let anything go,material items dont mean much.Have sold a Marlin 336C in a 219 Zipper,Rem 700 BDL 7mm-08 and a TC Encore 50 cal Muzzle loader.If i get bored with a gun or someone wants it bad enough ill dump it.Ill always use that money for another gun though.

Never is a mighty long time, but if I could have only one gun, it would be this one:

original.jpg

Great for concealed carry. Load it with 95 grain .38 special, and the recoil is so light that my grandmother could shoot it. Load it with .357 magnum, and it could possibly take down a black bear. A great all-around gun.

Back
Top Bottom