Gun Violence in Black Communities - If Not For Blacks - The US Would Be As Safe As Switzerland

When drugs were legalized in the past year in some city out west - overdose deaths tripled.

Not sure of the net effect on lives lost - drugs vs. violence.

Further, to believe that lazy criminally-inclined people will just go out and work for WalMart and McDonald's if drugs are legalized and their busieness is taken over by Pfizer is ludicrous. It's shallow thinking. You will eliminate SOME crime, but not nearly as much as you'd suspect.

People are still going to B&E to get their drug money. Hoes still gonna hoe. Pimps gonna pimp. Bangers gonna bang.

"Legalize all drugs" is as smart of a solution as "we should legalize weed and tax it and generate revenue for the government." Yeah. Because they're gonna cut our other taxes, right? [rofl] [rofl]

Further, to believe that lazy criminally-inclined people will just go out and work for WalMart and McDonald's if drugs are legalized and their busieness is taken over by Pfizer is ludicrous. It's shallow thinking. You will eliminate SOME crime, but not nearly as much as you'd suspect.

People are still going to B&E to get their drug money. Hoes still gonna hoe. Pimps gonna pimp. Bangers gonna bang.

"Legalize all drugs" is as smart of a solution as "we should legalize weed and tax it and generate revenue for the government." Yeah. Because they're gonna cut our other taxes, right? [rofl] [rofl]
I think the traditional (illegal) weed dealers are already way under legalized dealers cost wise. I've heard the gov has ruined the industry already

“Cool Pose” culture among Black male gang members requires: no 9-5 job, money for the right clothing, gold chains, shoes, knocking up HS girls, feuds over disrespect, etc. They wrote a book about it 30yr ago and it still exists, with iPhones and Beats headsets added.

IMG_2406.jpeg

”Scholars argue that racial oppression uniquely causes Black males to construct a definition of their masculinity—the “Cool Pose”—that is different from White male masculinity. In this paper, using a nationally representative survey conducted in 2018, we examined whether young Black males were more likely than White male youths to feel greater pres- sure to conform to the Cool Pose. We analyzed six measures of the Cool Pose. We found no evidence that young Black males were more likely than White male youths to feel greater pressure to use violence if provoked.”

Long story short, the authors suggest the bias in attributing violence to the prevailing Black Cool Pose culture comes from a focus on retaliatory gang violence by some researchers. Fair enough. But why use overall Firearms Deaths by Race statistics to suggest disproportionate outcomes are due to some broad & general structural/institutional racism against all Blacks, when it’s really a subset of young, Black males killing one another?

Tarring young Black male gang members with the bulk of firearms deaths is seen as Racist. It’s actually Realist and Rationalist.

Racism is a learned behavior.
Violence is a learned behavior.
The cycle continues and perpetuates itself year after year, person after person, generation after generation.
Many factors feed into the cycle.
The cycle has to be interrupted.
I really think having a strong father figure is probably the #1 solution to breaking cycle.
I don't think guns has much to do with it, at all.
🤓

The cycle continues and perpetuates itself year after year, person after person, generation after generation.
I really think having a strong father figure is probably the #1 solution to breaking cycle.
🤓
Tribalism is inherent
Violence is inherent

Some cultures suppress tribalism and power through violence.
Others embrace and glorify them.

Those cultures are incompatible and our inner cities are obvious examples of that fact.

I won't say racial but I will say genetic. (Same-ish thing.)

Testosterone:

ju.0000000000003217.19f1.gif

Impulsiveness and the propensity to externalize behaviors (i.e. act out):

Predicted-level-of-externalizing-behaviors-by-impulsivity-by-race-and-gender-group.png

Time preference:

1-s2.0-S0167487015001439-gr1.jpg

Last edited:
🤓
Agreed. But that pre-supposes that men who father children live with the mother - many states withhold a bulk of welfare if there is male able to work in the household. If one believes the statistics on Black male fatality rates, felon rates, incarceration rates, etc., Black men able to afford to raise kids is a very limited prospect.

It starts with young, able-bodied Black men unable to live without taking honest employment. That’s when gangs can’t make $$$ from drugs & crime, which requires legalized drugs and arresting more young, Black men (and boys). But then, diverting arrestees to job training rather than jail. That’s very hard to do right when government gets involved.

Job training has to include remedial reading and math, or it really does look like recreating the Jim Crow sharecropper era. Simple communication skills and bad attitudes keep many Blacks out of even menial service jobs. I don’t demand Service-with-a-Smile from a McDonald’s employee, but a clerk glowering at me, refusing to speak and just pointing to the menu overhead and register display is unacceptable.

Never gonna happen, with Democrats/Liberals more than 1/3rd of government, preventing a Conservative supermajority. I have major doubts GOP would do it either - both parties are too focused on scorched-earth retribution these days. Sadly, we’ll be the ones scorching the earth, while politicians watch.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s a racial issue. If it were a racial issue, we would see the same outcomes from educated African immigrants, which we don’t.

Sub-Saharan Africans generally don't have a problem with white people with the exception of South Africa.

Sierra Leone is probably the best example where the government asked the British to return and stop their civil war. Sub-Saharan Africans do better with the assistance of white people in general.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMk4SRnDl6w

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGqQU3he4NM

"First, the War on Drugs should end. It encourages a Black market in drugs that understandably tempts underserved people of color away from legal work, and it fosters encounters between Black people and the cops that, short of this utterly failed “war,” would have no reason to occur.

Second, especially in schools for less-advantaged kids, reading should be taught via phonics-based instruction, because it has consistently proven to be the best method for kids not from book-lined homes, of all races.

Third, market-targeted vocational education must be available at little or no cost to all who want it, and our post-World War II American sense that getting a college degree is the normal life trajectory of all respectable people must end.""

1. Too many people benefit from for-profit prisons and a messed up judicial system, as well as false morality-voters who just can't ever admit they were wrong on this one.

2. Every teacher who's ever said "This method works, let me keep teaching this way" has been shouted down and overridden by policy makers with no experience in diverse teaching, by voters who think parents should say how teachers can teach, and by the media who just want headlines. People want to penalize teachers for low test scores, at the same time they want to praise teachers for not "teaching to the test".

3. Absolutely important, BUT then you take a huge chunk of revenue away from the college loan industry. Can't have that! Too many politicians on both sides of the room have too much invested in that mess.

Just as bad as all of these, try enacting any positive legislation toward changing any one culture in the US, half of the country will say it's bad, the other half will say it's not bad enough.

Everyone is making bank by 'helping' the disadvantaged or whatever the term du jour is.

No program will ever A) succeed or B) be terminated. There is too much graft for everyone;
the poor violent blacks are the currency. They're just being used, similar to the Palestinians.
As long as the world keeps giving them hundreds of millions of $$, there is zero incentive to
stop.

Jimmy the Greek lost his job for trying to say that.

Everyone is making bank by 'helping' the disadvantaged or whatever the term du jour is.

No program will ever A) succeed or B) be terminated. There is too much graft for everyone;
the poor violent blacks are the currency. They're just being used, similar to the Palestinians.
As long as the world keeps giving them hundreds of millions of $$, there is zero incentive to
stop.

True.
Something like, the hundreds of people in charge of the San Fran homeless problem all get the government monies and then pay themselves $500K per year, none of the money makes it down the actual homeless.

They can barely hold on to fairly menial jobs.

There is a yuppie grocery store near me and they hire almost exclusively, Asians, or Cambodians. So some new young black guy starts working the deli counter, never looks up and looks you in the eyes, kind of grunts when you ask him for something, still has his AirPods in and can't manage a simple 'you're welcome'.

I ended up chatting with the manager and then impressed the need to be minimally social. He just looked at me and we both sighed.

True.
Something like, the hundreds of people in charge of the San Fran homeless problem all get the government monies and then pay themselves $500K per year, none of the money makes it down the actual homeless.

The African model of governance.

It is a family problem. LBJ started this with the welfare expansion. Before that, black family poverty rate was on the decline. Married household percentage was close to the national average.
The democrat party loves the results. They refuse to allow any discussion of this undeniable correlation. Doing so would require the DNC to admit that it is not a race issue. Their plan was deliberate and meant to have a disparate impact on black families.

BTW, there are 3 races, white, black, and Asian. Everything else is nuanced.
True. My wife is dark skin Puerto Rican. But her genetic make is majority European. Some indigenous Taino, Some African and Egyptian. Egyptian falls under Caucasian. Even a small percent Ashkenazi Jewish.
The ATF said she is white despite being darker than Herr Obama without his TV makeup.

The problem is two fold - black men have really potent and effective sperm. And also black culture says alpha male behavior is spreading your seed far and wide, no need to raise your children, just try to nut in as many hoezz as you can and get away with it. The victory dances hold these truths to be self evident. Some cultures try to spread their genes by raising few children but trying to raise them well - whites and East Asians. Messicans, blacks, Indians and other sub continent people prefer the school of fish strategy of genetic survival.

g1.gif
g2.gif
g4.gif
g3.gif

The problem is two fold - black men have really potent and effective sperm.....

[rofl] Urban legends die hard.

"Black men had significantly lower semen volume, sperm concentration and total motile sperm counts than White and Hispanic/Latino men."

Semen Parameters in Fertile US Men: The Study for Future Families​

Some cultures try to spread their genes by raising few children but trying to raise them well - whites and East Asians. Messicans, blacks, Indians and other sub continent people prefer the school of fish strategy of genetic survival.

Such differences in reproduction and parenting are not conscious choices.

You're describing the difference between (1) tropical and sub-tropical climates where the growing season is year-round and survival is relatively easy and (2) temperate and northern climates where survival is harder and requires planning.

The problem is two fold - black men have really potent and effective sperm. And also black culture says alpha male behavior is spreading your seed far and wide, no need to raise your children, just try to nut in as many hoezz as you can and get away with it. The victory dances hold these truths to be self evident. Some cultures try to spread their genes by raising few children but trying to raise them well - whites and East Asians. Messicans, blacks, Indians and other sub continent people prefer the school of fish strategy of genetic survival.

View attachment 790495
View attachment 790496
View attachment 790498
View attachment 790497
Yet the root of that culture is in the gov't kicking fathers out of the home under LBJ in exchange for a gov't check. Marriage and family exist to tame this otherwise out of control behavior.

View attachment 790495
View attachment 790496
View attachment 790498
View attachment 790497
Does raising well equal better quality children?

Quality over quantity sounds racist.

stop.

Which is why I don't trust RFK, Jr. "We need to take the money from Ukraine and. . . . spend it in our inner cities." No. We need to take it and STOP MF SPENDING! Jeez. The COST to educate these kids is not that high. We're already throwing all these dollars at it. Throwing more isn't going to help. the FEDERAL government is TERRIBLE at implementing systems like this. They are a big government for big solutions. Personal solutions aren't found via big government.

“The vast majority of gun deaths among Black Americans are gun homicides, and Black Americans make up the majority of gun homicide victims in the US. In fact, 83% of all gun deaths among Black Americans are gun homicides. Despite the fact that Black boys and men account for just six percent of the total population, they comprise more than half of all gun homicide victims.”

Careful, Gabbie. You’re blacksplaining.

Which is why I don't trust RFK, Jr. "We need to take the money from Ukraine and. . . . spend it in our inner cities." No. We need to take it and STOP MF SPENDING! Jeez. The COST to educate these kids is not that high. We're already throwing all these dollars at it. Throwing more isn't going to help. the FEDERAL government is TERRIBLE at implementing systems like this. They are a big government for big solutions. Personal solutions aren't found via big government.
RFK sometimes makes a lot of sense, which is dazzling for a democrat, but he’s still a democrat. The bar is very low.

Back
Top Bottom