Gun Violence in Black Communities - If Not For Blacks - The US Would Be As Safe As Switzerland

Giffords concedes that the guns are not the problem.

It's something else.
I regret giving them the click …

Did they have ChatGPT write this drivel?

Research suggests that roughly half of all gun homicides take place in just 127 cities, driving the elevated rates of homicides in these geographies.

In the future, copy the link, go to archive.today, put link in, read without ads and supporting shit websites.
I never see ads. Pihole ftw. I think “don’t click” is easier than fight with tablet to get url and paste it elsewhere. I just ... goofed.

Cultural and racial are not so easy to separate... 🤔

Are you saying that all whites are the same, all blacks are the same , etc, and there aren't significant differences in culture between disparate examples of a given race? That's ridiculous, and while you're probably not ignorant or racist, that sounds pretty stupid.

BTW, there are 3 races, white, black, and Asian. Everything else is nuanced.

Are you saying that all whites are the same, all blacks are the same , etc, and there aren't significant differences in culture between disparate examples of a given race? That's ridiculous, and while you're probably not ignorant or racist, that sounds pretty stupid.

BTW, there are 3 races, white, black, and Asian. Everything else is nuanced.

all whites basically are the same. Sure we have white trash, and white geniuses, and regular white people, but in general we all share similar mores and taboos. That is why since the day when our immigration policy favored other whites (Europeans, Slavs, and Mediterraneans) we were basically a stable, civilized, unicultural nation.

Then we became fixated on the civil rights of the 13%..........................now we have third world trash causing problems in refugee centers...................

26 years since a murder in my town and it was a domestic in the crappier section of one of our adjoining four towns. I am in the rural North town and I'm more likely to get eaten by a mountain lion or bear. I guess I'm as safe as in Switzerland.

all whites basically are the same. Sure we have white trash, and white geniuses, and regular white people, but in general we all share similar mores and taboos. That is why since the day when our immigration policy favored other whites (Europeans, Slavs, and Mediterraneans) we were basically a stable, civilized, unicultural nation.

Then we became fixated on the civil rights of the 13%..........................now we have third world trash causing problems in refugee centers...................

Some white groups, like Armenians, Jews, and others commit few crimes, and when they do its generally non-violent, financial violations. These folks focus on family, work, and education, a simple formula to attain success. Eastern Europeans commit more and they tend to be more violent. Mormans are about as white as you get, and they have a really low incidence of violent crime. They also subscribe to the aforementioned values.

In Asia, the Japanese, ironically, are not violent, and nor are the Vietnamese, Thai, Laotian, and Taiwanese, whereas folks in Indonesia, Philippines and Malaysia are much more so. Both Malaysia and Indonesia have a history of brutal discrimination against the Chinese.

And before anybody freaks out, these are generalizations, and all Russians are not criminals.

So what should we do to fix the problems?

First step is to immediately close the borders. Then develop a skills-based immigration system, not a geographically focused immigration system. F refugees. The problems of the world are not ours. Our problem is keeping America a leader in technology and industry. Admit immigrants in numbers that will not allow for ethnic enclaves to be formed, so that they are kind of forced to leave whatever culture they came from behind.

Make english the official language and print government forms only in english. I believe the progressives in Brookline or some other fancy place touted how quickly white kids learned spanish utilizing total immersion. Let immigrants from wherever totally immerse in english. One language, one people.

Second step is to incentivize the corporate pigs to bring industrial jobs back here. If you want young kids in poor cities to turn away from gangs and crime, you haved to give them something to turn to. Tax breaks, relieve the regulatory burden, etc. Simultaneously limit benefits to the professional welfare recipient class so that lifetime on welfare becomes untenable.

Get rid of a lot of the bullshit in education and healthcare. Math is not racist. Ebonics is not english. Your pronouns are irrelevant. Schools need to teach english, math, science, technology, history and life skills (budgeting and investing). Everything else is extraneous nonsense. ADD is crap, you just have no discipline. PTSD is overdiagnosed. Fibromyalgia is fake - you're not disabled.

Expand the death penalty and make it's application relatively quick. There is an element within our society that has been hopelessly lost to the non-working, violent lifestyle. They have been conditioned to be con artists or predators and they will not change. They simply have to be written off.
Crimes against the elderly or handicapped, forcible rape, child molestation, pre-meditated murder, identity theft, disaster relief fraud, welfare fraud above a certain amount - make them all capital offences.

Thats a start.

First step is to immediately close the borders. Then develop a skills-based immigration system, not a geographically focused immigration system. F refugees. The problems of the world are not ours. Our problem is keeping America a leader in technology and industry. Admit immigrants in numbers that will not allow for ethnic enclaves to be formed, so that they are kind of forced to leave whatever culture they came from behind.

Except I think most cultures have very positive elements. Sadly, many immigrants leave the good parts at home, and pick up the worst American ones. Also, I'm happy to help people in certain cases, especially when it's our fault that their country is fuqued up. Examples include Vietnamese folks, Afghanis who translated and helped us, etc.

Make english the official language and print government forms only in english. I believe the progressives in Brookline or some other fancy place touted how quickly white kids learned spanish utilizing total immersion. Let immigrants from wherever totally immerse in english. One language, one people.

Second step is to incentivize the corporate pigs to bring industrial jobs back here. If you want young kids in poor cities to turn away from gangs and crime, you haved to give them something to turn to. Tax breaks, relieve the regulatory burden, etc. Simultaneously limit benefits to the professional welfare recipient class so that lifetime on welfare becomes untenable.

If someone can physically work, they get NOTHING from the gov't (our money!!)!! Homeless, drug addicts, the lazy, and other derelicts get sent to dorms in the desert, where they receive treatment and training. If they scoff at our efforts, they get moved to a deeper part of the desert where they get bread and water.

2 exceptions:

1.) children and their families get housing and the kids go to school. if parents are druggies, off to the desert they go

2.) veterans-if you put your life on the line for our country, you get whatever you need, including housing, treatment, job training, job, etc

Get rid of a lot of the bullshit in education and healthcare. Math is not racist. Ebonics is not english. Your pronouns are irrelevant. Schools need to teach english, math, science, technology, history and life skills (budgeting and investing). Everything else is extraneous nonsense. ADD is crap, you just have no discipline. PTSD is overdiagnosed. Fibromyalgia is fake - you're not disabled.

Expand the death penalty and make it's application relatively quick. There is an element within our society that has been hopelessly lost to the non-working, violent lifestyle. They have been conditioned to be con artists or predators and they will not change. They simply have to be written off.
Crimes against the elderly or handicapped, forcible rape, child molestation, pre-meditated murder, identity theft, disaster relief fraud, welfare fraud above a certain amount - make them all capital offences.

Thats a start.

You have some good ideas!

I don’t think it’s a racial issue. If it were a racial issue, we would see the same outcomes from educated African immigrants,
I’ll grant you they aren’t living the gang banger life so to speak. But have you taken a look at some of the more “Diverse” suburbs lately? They ain’t exactly singing in the church choir I can assure you that.

I’ll grant you they aren’t living the gang banger life so to speak. But have you taken a look at some of the more “Diverse” suburbs lately? They ain’t exactly singing in the church choir I can assure you that.

Not a huge sample, maybe 50 people, but every real African American I know or have met is a law abiding and hard working individual.

The vast majority of shootings in these cities—and in similar communities across the country—are perpetrated by a very small number of people.4

Well that math don't work. It's either 1/67th to 1/44th of the adult black male population are shooting other adult males OR there are 8 guys in each town gunning down multiple brothers a day to get the stats up.

????

I don't consider .6-2% a "very small" percentage. What a crock that entire article is.

It can only be changed from within.
Their chains are mental not physical.
This and this.........and any chains come from government enabling and welfare, which has worked as intended.......and its got nothing to do with race, as you can see from other people that are also highly welfare dependent.

It has to be changed from within, as the welfare training for free shit comes from within and is literally generational. These Free shit army people work harder at knowing all the legal avenues to get free shit and avoid work, than they would working sometimes. When you've been told your whole life the working man's a taxpaying chump, and there is plenty of evidence to support that.....change is tough.

End all drug prohibition. This is likely to reduce violence by at least 50%. Limited evidence, e.g. from Portugal, indicates that it will not cause a large increase in drug abuse. As often happens, racial concerns obscure the issue (see also criminal justice reform).

End all drug prohibition. This is likely to reduce violence by at least 50%. Limited evidence, e.g. from Portugal, indicates that it will not cause a large increase in drug abuse. As often happens, racial concerns obscure the issue (see also criminal justice reform).
When drugs were legalized in the past year in some city out west - overdose deaths tripled.

Not sure of the net effect on lives lost - drugs vs. violence.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Switzerland have mandatory military and reserve status where they send them home with their service rifle.

Back
Top Bottom