• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Grabbing Nancy Pelosi Tests Positive for Covid

This is all a ploy to reiterate the need for mail in voter fraud and J6 trials starting in October. I hope they all get the Wu and never recover.

I think it has more to do with this:

Update(12:25ET): It's been confirmed that Nancy Pelosi's weekend Asia trip has been postponed following her positive Covid-19 test. "A congressional delegation trip to Asia that Pelosi had planned to lead has been postponed, Hammill said," Nikkei writes.

There are widespread reports that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is scheduled to arrive in Taiwan on Sunday, which some are still chalking up to "rumor" given that neither Taipei officials nor Pelosi's office have confirmed the trip, which would be the first time since 1997 that a US House speaker visited the island (when Republican Newt Gingrich did).

Beijing was quick to slam the trip, urging the US to cancel it immediately, with Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian saying China opposes all forms of such official interaction between the US and Taiwan. He lodged official protest, saying it would violate "one-China" understanding between Beijing and Washington and further would falsely signal pro-independence forces - for which a forceful response would be warranted.

She's chickening out and lying about it.

I can't believe all this hate..... She has really fancy ice cream......

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.....the democrats would never wish any of the republican side harm. [dance][dance]

Back
Top Bottom