"Gun enthusiasts" arrested on way to rescue junkie

And he posted what he was going to do to Facebook. [rolleyes] Yeah, when you're going to go commit some well-intentioned felonies, announce it to the world on social media.

Sounds like the guy was pushed over the edge by the death of his daughter, and wasn't going to just stand by and let it happen to someone elses kid.

That's when John Cramsey's anger boiled over. Just four days earlier, he lost his daughter, 20-year-old Alexandria Cramsey, and her 22-year-old boyfriend to suspected heroin overdoses, part of a wave of 10 possible drug-related deaths during a two-week span in Lehigh County.

"You're telling me my daughter's life isn't worth $3,000?" Cramsey shouted.

He told the nine-member panel of prosecutors, law enforcement officials, counselors and a doctor that the community needs help to fight heroin dealers.

"They're selling poison," Cramsey shouted.

Others joined him, shouting, "You've got murderers out there!" and "Why can't they find out where it's coming from?"

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/pro...-heroin-overdose-deaths-2-20160409-story.html

I'd be willing to bet that there is a lot more to the story than just a cracked windshield. Somehow, I suspect that someone in the truck/suv/WTF was that thing, couldn't keep their mouth shut.

Interesting that a cracked windshield rates a vehicle search.

- - - Updated - - -

There is that too.

I challenge all NESers to find a more conspicuous street legal vehicle.[rofl]

Sounds like the guy was pushed over the edge by the death of his daughter, and wasn't going to just stand by and let it happen to someone elses kid. http://www.mcall.com/news/local/projects/mc-sidebar-lehigh-valley-heroin-overdose-deaths-2-20160409-story.html

I understand the desire to do something. I understand the desire to be armed while doing so. But if you are going to violate NYC gun laws, then you had better stay low profile or you're going to have a bad day. That truck isn't low profile. Announcing your intention to commit felonies on social media isn't low profile.

I understand the desire to do something. I understand the desire to be armed while doing so. But if you are going to violate NYC gun laws, then you had better stay low profile or you're going to have a bad day. That truck isn't low profile. Announcing your intention to commit felonies on social media isn't low profile.

I totally agree.

However well meaning their intentions were, they ****ed up royally in the way they went about it... from the Mardi Gras clown car, to having the firearms in plain sight, to bringing that kind of stuff to NYC (of all places), and posting their plan online.

It makes me wonder what kind of planning or forethought (if any), went into how to handle and carry out their 'mission' once they got to their final destination.

Unless their lawyer can get the evidence suppressed based on a wrongful stop, or search, their best bet at this point would be to ask for a jury trial

and hope there's at least one sympathetic juror on their side.

Cracked windshield my A**. They were stopped because they advertised gun ownership and a shooting range all over his truck, in NYC of all places.
Secret Mission??? LoL. Thats like taking a tank on a secret mission.

The ammo box said" Shoot your local Heroin dealer", lol.

I'm surprised they didn't have any handguns with 'The Punisher' grips with them at the time.

x8xv5Jk.jpg

stupid people, check, stupid tactics, check, but, if their intentions were as they stated, good stupid people. im sure that the cops didn't or couldn't see a cracked windshield, im sure that the drugs were planted by the protectors and servers.Facebook brought them down. had they made it to their destination they may have rescued some naive, stupid girl from the wolves. if they're lying about their intent,,, then **** em

Wasn't there a SCJ ruling today that says otherwise?

Pretty sure that applied to outstanding warrants discovered as the result of an illegal stop, this appears to be a completely illegal search. Well, unless the guns were really visible on the passenger seat. In that case they are ****ing stupid.

I tend to give the benefit of doubt on these things. NES apparently believes everything the MSM writes word for word and will eat its own at the drop of a hat.

Cracked windshield my A**. They were stopped because they advertised gun ownership and a shooting range all over his truck, in NYC of all places.
Secret Mission??? LoL. Thats like taking a tank on a secret mission.

Reason #1 to NOT have a stupid AR15 sticker or anything gun related on your truck. One overly sensitive anti and your life is over.

They POSTED TO FACEBOOK that they were going on a "mission"... Apparently the words "operation security" weren't part of their lexicon. Idiots.

Back
Top Bottom