• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Gun enthusiasts" arrested on way to rescue junkie

None of it matters because those people are going to be in eat multiple felonies land regardless, so having an illegal SBR after the fact is kinda like pissing into the wind.

Isn't an NFA violation potentially 10 years in Club Fed? The question would whether the US Attorney is interested in filing charges.

None of it matters because those people are going to be in eat multiple felonies land regardless, so having an illegal SBR after the fact is kinda like pissing into the wind.

-Mike

True, but finding and adding up all the levels of fail and stupidity is amusing... it's like a word search puzzle, or can you spot the

differences in these two pictures game.

Isn't an NFA violation potentially 10 years in Club Fed? The question would whether the US Attorney is interested in filing charges.

Knoxy is right, it is a pistol. And yes an NFA violation is up to 10y/250K but rarely either happens. For example David Olofoson I think did a year or two in the can for his malfunctioning AR....

-Mike

The arrow for an antenna is nice touch!

Q8xzZFl.jpg

What is that I don't even.

Looks like something Price from Better Call Saul would drive.

I think your burying the lead with their inconspicuous truck they were riding in lol. How that didn't blend into ny traffic I have no idea

So they admitted to attempting a covert rainbow six siege style tactical mission to save a junkie? They thought it was wise to fly under the radar with a mini gravedigger truck? They brought NFA weapons and other restricted items into New York out of all places?

Ya, my sympathy is low for these Einsteins.

Last edited:
Friends don't let friends stipple things. They got exactly what they deserved for taking a soldering iron to a plastic gun part [rofl]

Also, if they had a real Yeti instead of a poor person Coleman in that sick front bumper rack/pipe organ, the cops would have let them go for sure.

Last edited:
So they admitted to attempting a covert rainbow six seige style tactical mission to save a junkie? They thought it was wise to fly under the radar with a mini gravedigger truck? They brought NFA weapons and other restricted items into New York out of all places?

Ya, my sympathy is low for these Einsteins.

It's an AR Pistol, not NFA.

Paint job on that truck and the lime green cooler to start

If you're inclined to plan such a mission probably best to drive a boring old sedan without all the firearms propaganda as part of the paint job. WTF were they thinking???

The libertarian in me is looking for something they did that was wrong as opposed to just illegal.

I met someone who did something similar years ago. He and a friend recovered his sister from a crack house in the projects in Boston. A 1911 saved their lives and evened out the playing field.

Law enforcement would not or could not intervene or help. It was ugly...

I met someone who did something similar years ago. He and a friend recovered his sister from a crack house in the projects in Boston. A 1911 saved their lives and evened out the playing field.

Law enforcement would not or could not intervene or help. It was ugly...

I recently helped a fellow move his crap out of a crappy neighborhood in Worcester. I brought an Austrian friend with me. So I understand their desire to have some guns with them. But I had an LTC, so I wasn't breaking the law just by bringing the gun.

If you have going to break the law and bring your gun, then you'd best keep a low profile and have a way to get out of Dodge on the down-low in case the fecal matter hits the rotating device.

Last edited:
And he posted what he was going to do to Facebook. [rolleyes] Yeah, when you're going to go commit some well-intentioned felonies, announce it to the world on social media.

I still don't see a crack in that windshield. NY gun laws aside, if the stop was bogus the rest is meaningless.

I still don't see a crack in that windshield. NY gun laws aside, if the stop was bogus the rest is meaningless.

NYPD? They're the least crooked police force in the nation, why do you doubt them?

Regardless.. If the crack wasn't there, be sure that its there now!

and you can't beat the Daily Mail for over the top reporting:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rrested-outside-tunnel-way-New-York-City.html

Note the use of the term 'clips' just to drive you crazy.

WHAT WAS INSIDE THE TRUCK

A pump action shotgun with a pistol grip and collapsible stock

An SAR-98 Salamander Arms assault rifle

7 clips of ammunition for the rifle

4 9mm pistols

1 .45 caliber pistol, with several magazines

A Kevlar bullet resistant helmet with camouflage cover

Tactical goggles

Night-vision goggles

Body armor

Back
Top Bottom