• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Gun enthusiasts" arrested on way to rescue junkie

3585843E00000578-3652777-image-a-21_1466526692850.jpg

30 round pmags. ya they're in big trouble.

Interesting that a cracked windshield rates a vehicle search.

From another source...

An officer saw the weapons in plain view on the passenger side of the vehicle

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/2...h-turns-up-weapons-cache-ballistic-vests.html

How reliable that info is, or if the cops are telling the truth... I have no idea, but given that they were that stupid to be driving

through NYC/NJ (and with a cracked windshield), with that stuff, it's probably accurate.

That's just the vehicle I would bring on a stealth mission to NY to rescue a junkie. [rofl] Anyone else notice the "shoot your local heroin dealer" ammo can in the background? I hate NY. NY laws suck, but I have a feeling these folks are triple screwed and looking at a big chunk of jail time.

That's just the vehicle I would bring on a stealth mission to NY to rescue a junkie. [rofl] Anyone else notice the "shoot your local heroin dealer" ammo can in the background? I hate NY. NY laws suck, but I have a feeling these folks are triple screwed and looking at a big chunk of jail time.

Certainly can be argued by the da that they were in town looking for trouble!

If they were "gun enthusiasts" they wouldn't be going into NYC with guns.... at least not, rolling "felony style" like that.

Jesus H just saw the vehicle.... someone has low IQ. Nobody though "Hey maybe we should rent a prius and throw the guns in the trunk with a tarp over them". [rofl]

-Mike

holy crap i just noticed that[laugh] who writes or buys heroin dealer on the ammo can.

its really hard to feel bad for these guys and i'm trying. they fall into that category of people that are just stupid, like the people who get busted with a 100 pounds of weed because they have one head light out or someone who consents to a search knowing your trunk is filled with illeagal sh*t.

If they were "gun enthusiasts" they wouldn't be going into NYC with guns.... at least not, rolling "felony style" like that.

Jesus H just saw the vehicle.... someone has low IQ. Nobody though "Hey maybe we should rent a prius and throw the guns in the trunk with a tarp over them". [rofl]

-Mike

The arrow for an antenna is nice touch!

Q8xzZFl.jpg

They rolled into NYC in that truck with a bunch of guns inside? Too stupid to live doesn't begin to describe their level of stupidity.

you have to be a special kind of stupid driving into NYC with a cracked wind shield and having those items in your car.

PSGWSP, unless the police knew these guys were coming and the cracked windshield was just a pretext. Given that the guns were in plain view it could be that a private citizen saw that and phoned it in.

I've always wondered about that, because when I was young and broke and so were most of my friends, a lot of them rode around in all kinds of POS cars that were illegal seventeen ways to Sunday (cracked glass, burned out lights, expired tags, whatever) and never got stopped. (I always took pains to make sure my cars were legal; many of my friends were less careful and/or more broke.)

3585843E00000578-3652777-image-a-21_1466526692850.jpg

30 round pmags. ya they're in big trouble.

I'm a bad judge at guessing the size of things (at least from pictures), but does that barrel look like less than 16" to anyone?

If it is... what are the odds that there's a $200.00 tax stamp to go along with it?

I'm a bad judge at guessing the size of things (at least from pictures), but does that barrel look like less than 16" to anyone?

If it is... what are the odds that there's a $200.00 tax stamp to go along with it?

None of it matters because those people are going to be in eat multiple felonies land regardless, so having an illegal SBR after the fact is kinda like pissing into the wind.

-Mike

- - - Updated - - -

please tell me thats a joke and not the truck they were rolling into NYC with

Yes, to both... [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom