Gun Confiscation Coming in Virginia

OK, so NPC is not "Navy Personnel Command". Still haven't really a clue what it is. I just refuse to learn that crap-talk.

I thought your whole thing was how we need to reach the kids on social media. How do you plan to do that without learning how they talk, grandpa? But in all seriousness this will either touch off or fizzle out depending mostly on how far the dems are willing to push.

OK, so NPC is not "Navy Personnel Command". Still haven't really a clue what it is. I just refuse to learn that crap-talk.
Really it just means someone that doesnt think for themselves and has their opinions dictated to them by others, Facebook, mainstream media (almost said MSM, lol), etc. For example, someone states an opinion, you ask them why they feel that way or if you point out a flaw in their logic, they cant reply with anything intelligent because they didnt come up with it on their own.

My take:

The good people of Virginia aren't going to follow the example of residents in CT, MA, NY, CA, and other places that banned "assault weapons."

The ban happened and then got (is getting) challenged in court many years later.

They're trying to nip it in the bud.

and save millions of dollars that could be much better spent elsewher.

Bob

I thought your whole thing was how we need to reach the kids on social media. How do you plan to do that without learning how they talk, grandpa? Ok, Boomer. But in all seriousness this will either touch off or fizzle out depending mostly on how far the dems are willing to push.

FIFY :p

Coyote33 said:
TBL/R fudds?

Thin Blue Line Republicans

Another one. NPC?

NPC is a characterization of a typical moron that only absorbs an opinion that they regurgitated from say, shit on faceplant that they happen to agree with on the spur of the
moment, or shit regurgitated by the MSM, but under no circumstances has an NPC ever put any serious thought into that opinion or how it was formed, etc. At best most of
their opinion is formed off a default level of emotions realized when seeing some pap on TV or some other shallow news source.

NPC is an old video gamer term. It stands for "Non Player Character". Basically in any role playing game or similar, or even games like Grand Theft Auto, there are other
characters in the game whose intelligence is all preprogrammed and sort of robotic like, and they only have a limited amount of intelligence, literally whatever was programmed into
them. Hence, they act like robots and are, compared to regular humans, pretty f***ing dumb.

It should be noted that NPC doesn't strictly mean moonbats/libtards, although over time I've noticed that they are slowly eating up more of the market
share. I think this is in part because non moonbats, particularly non moonbats under 50 or so, have grown distrustful of MSM and lots of conventional news
sources, whereas most of the lefties still implicitly trust basically "anythign that isnt fox or OAN" The other issue is that even republican robot NPCs, with some of them you
can have a productive discussion about whatever, and they might at least slightly change their tune as time goes on. Or let's put it this way.... it's far easier for me to find a conservative that
gets suspicious about some of the schloque broadcast on faux news that it is to find a lefty that is actually willing to admit that DemSNBC or CNN are just biased liberal echo chambers all the
time.

-Mike

79453317_3823681887681866_3690480722449006592_o.jpg

Well that, and hopefully prevent/forestall any possibility of someone actually getting hurt over this bullshit.

-Mike

Sadly, that’s just a matter of time.

It is very apparent to anyone that is paying any attention at all that gun owners have had enough and aren’t going to comply with anymore.

Bob

While all of this is generally true this situation is pretty unique in the sense that we've literally never seen this level of pissed off people in one state, simultaneously. This dramatically increases the odds that if the state goes FR, someone or perhaps a few people are going to go FR in the other direction. And better yet, if potentially elected LE officials are involved (like a sheriffs office, or his deputies, or what have you) are involved in an altercation with other .gov types over this, .gov isn't going to be able to shit-wash/schmear this as easily as they usually do.

Not to mention, this might be a lot more than "someone shooting a cop" etc. There's all different kinds of ways this can go. Like imagine the happy fun ball if the state tries to "Arrest" one of these sheriffs? Now instead of "joe peon thatwecanmakeshitupabout" the statists have to deal with the fact that an elected LEO is giving them shit. They can call those guys "rogue sheriffs" or whatever all they want, but nobody with at least one functioning brain cell is going to suck for the .gov line on who the sheriff is.

ETA: I also predict some of these dems are going to get cold feet, if people keep the pressure up....

-Mike

This is why I made the "re-form the militia" suggestion.

First - because it sends a clear signal to the state government that there are sizeable amount of people that are pissed and willing to do something concrete about it, but also - and probably more importantly: it's a way of keeping the situation under some sort of control.

I know as a gun owner I probably shouldn't be talking like this - but you REALLY don't want a bunch of lunatics getting involved in this situation and turning into a real shit show - especially when it might give multiple levels of government at both the state and potentially the Federal level a reason to go in and start Ruby Ridge'ing the situation. You want to have some sort of control mechanism that can be applied - even up to and including taking away *some* people's guns. But I'd rather see that happen at a local or county level - by people who should intimately know the story behind the loonies who get their guns taken away.

If the counties formed up REAL militias - headed by , or closely connected to the county Sheriff's office - and those militias were organized and commanded by hard-headed sober and SANE people - then the militia orgs could also be used as a control mechanism to keep people from randomly running amuck. It's also a way to start getting people all thinking on the same track, trained in some standard way, get comms setup - etc. If the militias are local - it means everybody gets connected - and the loons get marginalized. When everybody is an "individual" - this does not happen.

It's also a way to put all the VA National Guard types into a serious quandary. The progressive power structure has been selling the National Guard as the "militia" for over a century now. If the National Guard members were confronted by what the REAL militia is - and had all the politicians at both the Federal and State level arguing over how to use them (the NG) as a police force to go in and screw over their fellow VA citizens - who are now in a REAL militia, well you'd have a shitshow of epic proportions for those politicians thinking they've got command of the NG.

You can bet that the Feds and the state level law enforcement are going to troll this situation to maximum effect. The more counties go and form their own militia - the harder and harder it will get for the state and the Feds to control it. They just won't have the manpower and they'll be behind the curve for a long time. That gives the newly formed militias time to get their shit together, get trained, get a comms structure together - and get an intelligence network going.

He's running for president. Disarming VA would be a signature accomplishment to his base.

He is running for President.

But this VA thing is looking like it might end up being a Bridge Too Far.

And the ABC Evening News tonite has run a number of stories over the last few nights about how Bloomberg told a woman to kill her baby, told rude jokes - etc.

So somebody is gunning for the guy - the national news is trying to bury him in PoundMeToo movement bullshit.

He might end up crashing and burning.

I suspect the retards are going to get stand down orders from higher up the party chain. Once the shooting starts, who knows where it will stop? It will show a lot of people that we actually do hold all the cards and that violence is a viable option when dealing with government overreach. If the people of Virginia crush their would be tyrants, how many more would be motivated to just tell the .gov to F off next time something disagreeable comes up?

This is a very dangerous game they are playing. They are reminding us that we are Americans
Are you sure that party even has a chain any more? If there is a chain..... It's starting to look like it might be wrapped one loop around their neck and it's cutting off the oxygen to their brain.

Thanks, @TrashcanDan! That's awfully awesome of you to do that. I wonder how the donated tickets gets dispersed to people?

No idea
I did use the "e-mail event coordinator button" and left a brief message and to make sure they had the ticket info and all that
Fun fact- one of the coordinators that got back to me is a V.A. transplant, originally from Pittsfield

This is why I made the "re-form the militia" suggestion.

It's also a way to put all the VA National Guard types into a serious quandary. The progressive power structure has been selling the National Guard as the "militia" for over a century now. If the National Guard members were confronted by what the REAL militia is - and had all the politicians at both the Federal and State level arguing over how to use them (the NG) as a police force to go in and screw over their fellow VA citizens - who are now in a REAL militia, well you'd have a shitshow of epic proportions for those politicians thinking they've got command of the NG.

This is a very very good point. How many times has it been argued that the National Guard is the militia, therefore the people do not need to be armed. I think it is one of the key talking points of liberal constitutional lawyers/experts when they try to dissect the actual 2A words. VA legislature's proposed actions to use the NG against its people should be screamed from all roof tops and should be talked about at the National level. It should be a huge wake up call to everybody, left, right and in the middle. Pete

But, but, but the NG has armor units and fighter jets and your AR15 are no match to state’s shock and awe! We also got nukes!

We should keep ratcheting the war of words, these a’holes simply cannot resist the temptation to reveal how much enemies of people they really are.

that article keeps harping on "civil disorder" vs "self-defense". This akin to the beat down theme "2a is for hunting" ... let me clue the article's author in. 2a is NOT about hunting or self-defense in one's home ... it's exactly about ability to create "civil disorder" by actively opposing the tyrants.

Tyrants use the guise of "but it's democratically elected" bullshit to cover their ass, but their intentions are clear as day. They want fed/state completely control the population by force of arms and piss their pants when there is even a budding challenge to their autocracy.

That governor needs to be tarredfeathered and run out of town by a "shit broom" as an example to all tyrant-wannabees.

that article keeps harping on "civil disorder" vs "self-defense". This akin to the beat down theme "2a is for hunting" ... let me clue the article's author in. 2a is NOT about hunting or self-defense in one's home ... it's exactly about ability to create "civil disorder" by actively opposing the tyrants.

Tyrants use the guise of "but it's democratically elected" bullshit to cover their ass, but their intentions are clear as day. They want fed/state completely control the population by force of arms and piss their pants when there is even a budding challenge to their autocracy.

That governor needs to be tarredfeathered and run out of town by a "shit broom" as an example to all tyrant-wannabees.

He needs to be hung on PPV

Ooohhh, well ok then. If it is only when used for civil disorder then we have nothing to worry about.

Who gets to decide if my training is used for civil disorder? If I show up of a peaceful rally but attended a kickboxing for fat guys class yesterday, does that count?

Sounds a lot like ‘resisting arrest’ to me. Like whenever really anyone wants to say it.

I missed that part of the 2A. A well regulated ..... unless used for civil disorder. Isn’t that exactly what the 2A is for? Civil disorder is exactly how the gov would describe a group exercising their rights under 2A.

God, I hate the term "self-defense". Anyone whose ever been in a street fight will tell you that fighting is about overwhelming use of force. I teach Karate with the distinct awareness that the biggest threat in our lives is the government.

Ooohhh, well ok then. If it is only when used for civil disorder then we have nothing to worry about.

Who gets to decide if my training is used for civil disorder? If I show up of a peaceful rally but attended a kickboxing for fat guys class yesterday, does that count?

Sounds a lot like ‘resisting arrest’ to me. Like whenever really anyone wants to say it.

I missed that part of the 2A. A well regulated ..... unless used for civil disorder. Isn’t that exactly what the 2A is for? Civil disorder is exactly how the gov would describe a group exercising their rights under 2A.

Weapons are useless unless you have good hand to hand. All good militiamen should be well trained in SOMETHING.

And now Harlan County Kentucky joins the fray.
They border the Virginia Counties of Lee & Wise.
Raylan Givens would be proud.

Please. Those people are obviously not outnumbering the antis. If they were, the Dems openly campaigning for confiscation wouldn't have swept the election.

It's a pretty high level of cognitive dissonance to allow yourself to think there are huge numbers of pro gun people while simultaneously knowing Rs got crushed in the election with this very topic being openly trumpeted as a key legislative goal.

I think you're seeing things through Northeast Goggles.

The reality is, Virginia is pretty pro-gun. The problem is Democrat carpet-baggers in NOVA are hell bent on turning V blue. Because they cheat. And they suck.

Back
Top Bottom