• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun burgalry tied to Gun owners' map

I kind of thought that if nobody made a big deal about it, it would not have become a big deal. As soon as everyone said "Yo, dere's a map wit all da gunz ownerz houses on it on da internets" a bunch of criminals perked up and took notice. I'm not defending it, but I bet a lot of criminals never put 2 and 2 together to figure out that map could be used to plan robberies.

Now if the victim shot the BG, Charles Darwin would have had a big ass KooAid Smile.

And the globe today in the opinion sections was making the case that the owners of firearms information in MA should be public.

“The Affiliated Police Association of Westchester County Inc. is putting The Journal News on notice that we will hold [them] accountable for any incident where any of our over 25,000 members are involved with an incident where a criminal or ex-con presents themselves at the residence of one of our members as a result of their name being made public by [their] newspaper,” said Buckley.

He only cares if it happens to one their members?? [thinking]

I have a friend in Yonkers and he's on the list. Anyone breaking in to his house will have picked the exact wrong house to break into.

Anyone with common sense (excluding the libtard f'ing idiots from that newspaper) could count on this happening. Give a burgler a map of people who own valuables and see where he goes.

My suprised look...

View attachment 50159

If I was a betting man, I would bet that this is exactly what they were hoping for. More shame and hardship on gun owners in order to make them just give up.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly it was the home owners fault for owning guns in the first place. If he didn't have a gun, he wouldn't have been on the list! [troll]

See my above post. One would have a hell of a time convincing me that this is not the strategy.

How can this be? Why would a burglar try to steal a gun from a house when they're so easy to get on the street? HA HA!

I kind of thought that if nobody made a big deal about it, it would not have become a big deal. As soon as everyone said "Yo, dere's a map wit all da gunz ownerz houses on it on da internets" a bunch of criminals perked up and took notice. I'm not defending it, but I bet a lot of criminals never put 2 and 2 together to figure out that map could be used to plan robberies.

Now if the victim shot the BG, Charles Darwin would have had a big ass KooAid Smile.

You know there are professional burglars who aren't drug addicted gang members, right? It's the stupid ones that get caught.

“The Affiliated Police Association of Westchester County Inc. is putting The Journal News on notice that we will hold [them] accountable for any incident where any of our over 25,000 members are involved with an incident where a criminal or ex-con presents themselves at the residence of one of our members as a result of their name being made public by [their] newspaper,” said Buckley.

Wait, the first time I read it, I thought he was talking about his RESIDENTS. Now, THAT would be pretty good!

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, the first time I read it, I thought he was talking about his RESIDENTS. Now, THAT would be pretty good!

You know there are professional burglars who aren't drug addicted gang members, right? It's the stupid ones that get caught.

Unpossible.

Seriously though, I agree with you. I'm not defending the ass hats who made the maps, I'm just saying this goes along the same lines as the media making celebrities out of these idiots who shoot up schools/theaters/etc. Put this stuff all over the news and people will take notice. Professional burglars already saw the NRA/GOAL/Comm2A sticker on your (not you personally) car, the Gadsden flag on your porch, the empty ammo boxes in your recycling and the Brownell's catalog in your mailbox.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, he's talking about those on the other side of that blue line. [sad2] Everyone else is still on their own.

Wonder what the reactionis going to be the first time a perp that is put away by a cop's house gets hit or a battered woman's ex finds her thanks to this new list..

God hates the man that walks in my house to stare down the barrel of the 44 DE the wife bought me a few years ago .

Judge Jeanine Pirro is Pissed

http://youtu.be/qxgVVeKKQ6o

I just looked up the publishers address. Next time I go to New York, I think I'll stop by and say " Hi ".
She's just off the Hutch, 3 Gate House Lane, Mamaroneck, NY 10543

Here's the reporters address too. He's just off the Belt Parkway just before JFK. Too bad my wife's cousins moved out of Laurelton, they were less than a mile away, I definetly would've stopped by for a visit.

Dwight R Worley
23006 139 Ave
Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

Last edited:
They'll just say its another reason shouldn't have guns in their homes, or why they should have insurance.

They'll just say its another reason shouldn't have guns in their homes, or why they should have insurance.

It seems to me, that more and more, insurance is at the bottom of everything bad that happens. Healthcare? Insurance! Gun control? Insurance! ATV? Insurance! Snowmobile? Insurance!

Can't do this or that? Insurance!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a total racket, and the insurance people line the pockets of the politicians.

Back
Top Bottom