• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Bunnies - Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I’ve finally located the gun, and I’m intrigued.
What is it?
1911 variant?
maybe I’m outing myself but

its an STI / TTI (Taran Tactical) Combat Master - The John Wick 3 gun

Last edited:
X2-NVWAIVWZFWVAYLYPYPTU3-SZA.jpg

4194827-1523394864.jpg

Gun bunnies are a house husband thing.. They do nothing for me.. Tats, silicone.. I don't get it.. It's probably that partially gay thing in me coming to the surface again. I mean like a girl holds a gun and most guys get all retarded lol

Is there some female quilting website where housewives' fawn over male models holding a cross stitch pattern over their groin pretending like they know how to cross stictch?

Gun bunnies are a house husband thing.. They do nothing for me.. Tats, silicone.. I don't get it.. It's probably that partially gay thing in me coming to the surface again. I mean like a girl holds a gun and most guys get all retarded lol

Is there some female quilting website where housewives' fawn over male models holding a cross stitch pattern over their groin pretending like they know how to cross stictch?

I briefly dated a girl with silicone, and while they looked pretty damn good, they felt terrible. So I have to kind of agree with you here. If I were dating a girl considering it for purely vanity reasons unrelated to prior surgery, I'd try to talk her out of it.

I briefly dated a girl with silicone, and while they looked pretty damn good, they felt terrible. So I have to kind of agree with you here. If I were dating a girl considering it for purely vanity reasons unrelated to prior surgery, I'd try to talk her out of it.

Well, women see threads like these and see some guy that has been with the same woman for 40 years go completely gaga over FFF size breasts on some internet model and they get self conscious lol

Whatever though, different tastes and all that..

I also don't get how men can sit and watch other men in yoga pants in a home-erotic wrestling match fight over a ball for 3 hours either, so it's probably just me :)

Is there some female quilting website where housewives' fawn over male models holding a cross stitch pattern over their groin pretending like they know how to cross stitch?
That's actually most of my #ONLYFANS base...

Lets keep the attention whore, daddy didn't love me, "Gun Bunnies" on IG. We don't need this trash on NES.
First thing I thought of when I saw this......plenty of places to go see attention whores......

The more I see of this generation all walking around and taking pictures of themselves primping their hair, and you tubing their stupid lives, no matter how hot they are, its getting old.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom