Gun belt recommendations

Looking for a well made belt for concealed carry. If anyone can recommend a brand I'd really appreciate it. I have a work belt that the skin of the "leather" is peeling off. I don't want to see this happen to a belt that I purchase for concealed carry. Thanks in advance.

Andys Leather a member on here. Look for Andy Langlois under Dealers/Ranges forum.
Besides the links RHJJ listed there is this one too.www.andysleather.com

Last edited:
Andy Langlois is running 20% off for black friday weekend also, Think I might finally splurge for a real belt. Nothing in the regular clothing stores seems to work.

I have recently purchased a Bigfoot gun belt. So far it's been great. Has a reinforced steel inner core. I alternate this with a belt made by Ted Blocker which I am also partial to.

In the past I have had belts by Bianchi, DeSantis and Blackhawk. All have proven to be very satisfactory.

Blackhawk pistol belts are 5-10 dollars on psa right now, not sure if they're any good but they have a plastic insert says the description.

Also Hank's Amish belts are nice

Last edited:
I have recently purchased a Bigfoot gun belt. So far it's been great. Has a reinforced steel inner core. I alternate this with a belt made by Ted Blocker which I am also partial to.

In the past I have had belts by Bianchi, DeSantis and Blackhawk. All have proven to be very satisfactory.

I was wondering about them. I started following them on FB before they had belts available and was curious.

I was wondering about them. I started following them on FB before they had belts available and was curious.

Well I like it well enough that I am going to order another one in russet Monday (I have a black one) follow the sizing instructions on the website and you should have no problems. So far it's really held its shape. I'm really pleased.

I have 2 Wilderness Tactical belts and I like them. I use a 5 stitch in coyote mostly for pocket carry in the summer when I'm wearing tan or camo cargo shorts. The coyote looks pretty good with jeans too. I also own a black CSM (polymer insert) version that is slightly stiffer than the 5 stitch. I use it when I want a black belt or when I carry OWB. I'm a skinny guy so I don't have to crank my belts tight but neither one is too stiff or uncomfortable for me.

Back
Top Bottom