• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2nm amen gun belt?

I just bought a KORE belt the other day. I got tired of always trying to adjust my last belt to fit "just right" with a traditional buckle with stud and holes an inch apart (even with adding a few holes of my own. Easy NES - calm down. Not those kind of holes). This looks like a budget version (NES Skinflint?) for work instead of dress. Interested after I see durability reviews.

I just bought a KORE belt the other day. I got tired of always trying to adjust my last belt to fit "just right" with a traditional buckle with stud and holes an inch apart (even with adding a few holes of my own. Easy NES - calm down. Not those kind of holes). This looks like a budget version (NES Skinflint?) for work instead of dress. Interested after I see durability reviews.
I am a bit of a skinflint. I don't like spending money unnecessarily. Not all things deserve the price just for a name.

I am a bit of a skinflint. I don't like spending money unnecessarily. Not all things deserve the price just for a name.
The savings doesn’t look that great vs. a Kore or Next belt. I have two Next belts, one Bond for dress clothes and one EDC. I also have a Kore (functionally identical).

The savings doesn’t look that great vs. a Kore or Next belt. I have two Next belts, one Bond for dress clothes and one EDC. I also have a Kore (functionally identical).
I was looking at both of those. Is the a specific Nexbelt or Kore you would recommend

Get one of these:

Drugs kicking in?

I’m pretty happy with my next belt. I’d buy another.
I was trying to sound smart, trying to fit in with all the NES engineers.

I failed. :(

However, I can't be a d*ck to the OP. I have a belt from WOLF TACTICAL. Not expensive. Has been great for 2 years, wearing it every day.

However, I can't be a d*ck to the OP. I have a belt from WOLF TACTICAL. Not expensive. Has been great for 2 years, wearing it every day.
Well. If it makes you feel
Better, a lot of climbing gear and webbing strength is measured in kN.

So not all is lost with your response.

How do you like the cobra stile buckle? Seems like it would dig into you.

How do you like the cobra stile buckle? Seems like it would dig into you.
It works fine for me. It doesn't dig. But I don't have a big belly.

The one thing is it can be a little big and hard to fit through some pants belt loops. But no problem with jeans.

Also, the length is adjusted using velcro, which holds great, but if you eat too much and want to let it loose, it is not easy, can't back down a couple of holes.

Being amazon, order 2 or 3 and return the ones you don't like.

I think I like the look of the Nexbelt the most so far. Although the Kore seems a little thicker and more durable. Ill have to think it over and do some more research.

JUKMO Tactical Belt, 2 Pack Military Hiking Rigger 1.5" Nylon Web Work Belt with Heavy Duty Quick Release Buckle https://a.co/d/aBGQwS4

Buy these they’re $17.50 apiece and 10 times better. They have a newer model where it just has a center press release I wouldn’t want that

That's okay.

Nm is Newton-meters...nm would be nanometers. I thought he found some cyberpunk belts made out of graphene or something, that's so thin it'll cut you but stiff enough to hold up a DEagle.

I share your disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom