Green

Since I have blown quite a bit of money these past few months on firearms, I saw it only fitting to finally go green.

When will I start feeling different?

When will I start feeling different?

When you get over to a members only shoot and somebody hands you that awesome gun you've always wanted to try out. Or, alternatively, when you find your way to the group buy forum and realize your wallet is starting to make whimpering sounds. [smile]

Welcome to the green side!

Last edited:
I think this might just be the best twenty I have ever spent. Except for that time in Thailand...........

You too huh? I take it you didn't go to the doctor afterwards... cost $20 there.... costs $2000 here. heeh [smile][wink]

Timbob1, you're screwed now! Restrict your trips to the group buy section until you've developed an iron will or an over-stuffed wallet. In all seriousnes, welcome to the best group of guys and gals I've ever met.

I think this might just be the best twenty I have ever spent. Except for that time in Thailand...........

If you spent $20 in Thailand, we obviously want you buying from our Classifieds. When someone is willing to pay twice the going rate on something, not complain, and brag about it later.... you'll fit right in here. You might just get the screwing of your life.[smile]

Have you met C-pher? Hold onto your wallet![wink]

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the Green side, Padawan. Your power will grow as you part with your money on group buys.

BAHHHHHWHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Ok. I'm better now.

It's good to be green. Welcome!

Bob

Since I have blown quite a bit of money these past few months on firearms, I saw it only fitting to finally go green. When will I start feeling different?
When, and only when: 1. Your firearms are equipped with solar-powered optics...not batteries. 2. You purchase a CO2 scrubber to take care of the dangerous gases all your firearms emit. 3. Also purchase a scrubber for lead particles....especially for an outdoor range. Particles in the air may endanger the pink & purple tree sucker. 4. Be sure to wear soft-foam soled shoes. This will help protect ants, caterpillars, slugs, spiders, etc. We need to be aware of our neighbors on the range. 5. Petition your club/range to install wind turbines to ensure a clean air supply for all shooters and carry away smoke to the scrubbers. [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom