Green member STOLE MY MONEY! Beware of 4406packman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would not have helped. Once the MO is cashed, there's no recouping the money. It becomes a civil matter. Because you sent a USPS MO, it doesn't mean the USPS gets involved unless the MO was lost or stolen. They cannot do anything about the fact that the person receiving the MO didn't ship the intended merchandise and cannot surmise that it was being sent through the USPS.
You can get a copy of the cashed money order from the USPS up to two years from the purchase date. With the copy you have evidence of fraud and it can be helpful in prosecuting the scammer.

I didn’t see anyone react/respond to post 36 of 177. You guys miss this? OP, what’s your response here? According to AllaSnackbah, who spoke to the guy, you didn’t produce an FOID. What’s your response?
So by that logic the seller steals the 190 bucks then disappears going silent and your OK with it?

Yeah, that was Al from tackle Unlimited. Disabled vet. Cancer got him.

edit: I just remembered he had a working 1919 BMG just behind his desk. I forget what he told me what the cost was for him to buy it.

Was that the same guy who kept lions and tigers as pets?

With your privileges could you turn on email notification of an NES PM for this guy? A bunch of us could PM him and flood his email box...
I don't think i have access to that stuff, at that level. @Admin might be able to tell us if it's enabled on that guy lol

Seven pages so far???

200.gif

what did I miss since I last looked at this thread?

Anyone got the Readers Digest version?

Cliffs Notes?

Bueller Bueller Bueller

I'm right next to Florence, but I'm afraid an old, overweight, out of shape, balding accountant would not be your best choice to serve up knee caps. I'd probably trip in his driveway and break my own.

Good luck OP. My guess is after reading 7 pages of nonsense is that the guy just got busy and lost his normal login/computer whatever. He'll come back with his tail between his legs and sort it out. At least I hope so. ................That scammer hijack thing I guess is a possibility too......

ho ho!
Quick local search, did I find him??

It's not funny to joke about Chris B being dead if he's actually dead. *I'm not saying you're making a joke* just joking about all the previous jokes.
That's unfortunate to hear either way though for this person. He wasn't that old.
That being said I don't think I've met a machine operator that wasn't a gun guy.

I realize it's not funny.
I was not joking.
The "ho Ho" was a "wait a minute, hold the show" --shock/tempered excitement
Yeah, I realized it came off that way as soon as I said it and fixed what I meant to say almost immediately. Was more joking that the jokes not funny if it's true. You're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom