Green member STOLE MY MONEY! Beware of 4406packman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything were to happen to me is my wife caring what I do or NES is.
So you would rather see a family who is dealing with a tragedy of a very young person dying unexpectedly also deal with a bunch of knuckleheaded jokes? They might not be as evolved as you when it comes to grief.

I'm honestly surprised someone didn't check the obituaries sooner; if this was the seller, RIP.
Joining the investigation...

According to this, it looks like his aunt was a central part of his life and passed away shortly after... Was that phone location in CT near Milford, CT? If so, you guys may have the answer here.

Edit: To echo Matt's points... If this is the case, it sounds like the family is certainly going through a lot. Condolences to the family if you're reading these, you will be in my thoughts either way regardless.

Last edited:

Give me just a second.

If you are PM'ing username 4406packman, maybe hold off for a bit. I know for a bit that my settings would send me an email with a line or two of the subject to my phone. If he is the Christopher B. listed in the obituary above his family probably doesn't need the NES crew pinging his phone constantly. Though it is in good thoughts, looking after JPM, lets give JPM a few hours to figure this out.

@Admin can you check his settings and see what email notifications he is getting? We don't need to know but maybe there is something that could, should, be done. If his phone is getting pinged ever time he is @'d or PM'd that would suck for a family in grief.

@jpm sorry this happened.

Matt

How did we land on this obit?

I simply went to the local newspaper, clicked on search obits, typed in "Christopher" and last name "B" and got a hit right away.
...and then I was like "Holy Sh!t"....then came here to post.
sorry for the detour if its not him, but my spidey sense says there is a good chance....:(

The timing sort of lines up. What doesn't line up though is that 4406packman appears to be a big mopar guy (440 6-pack man) with a bunch of posts on various mopar boards, buying and selling parts and stuff. The guy who passed away has about 100 pictures on his facebook page, and the only car ones are him posing next to a mini cooper and one or two of him posing next to some import supercar. I'd have expected pics of his car(s) or some mention of the car hobby otherwise, either on FB or his obit.

Last edited:
That’s why some of us were joking as we full know that people here with a little history don’t just scam people and it’s just a matter of time before they respond back. Life gets in the way sometimes.

I'm not sure how the town of Florence got into the mix but that is not the town his address is in.
Florence and Easthampton are right next to eachother.
Just a good amount of coincidences is all. carry on......I have nothing further for this thread, I've done my damage..... [laugh]

I'm not sure how the town of Florence got into the mix but that is not the town his address is in.

Nick Leduc in post 90 found a guy from Florence, MA, with that username on a Mopar forum. 440 6 pack is not unique though, since it refers to a Chrysler motor from late 60's with 440 cu in and 6 barrel carb.

Reactions: jpm
Nick Leduc in post 90 found a guy from Florence, MA, with that username on a Mopar forum. 440 6 pack is not unique though, since it refers to a Chrysler motor from late 60's with 440 cu in and 6 barrel carb.

That same username is on a bunch of forums, but most of them it doesnt look like hes been active on them recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom