Green member STOLE MY MONEY! Beware of 4406packman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which also not coincidentally tend to closely correspond to the days I sent PMs.

Almost makes me think the guy got an email or whatever getting a notification and then clicked on it….. but there’s been no activity recently. Of course it depends on what kind of notifications he has enabled etc…..

You know he could be opening and reading NES everyday without logging in. That july 7th date is the last time he signed in

Almost makes me think the guy got an email or whatever getting a notification and then clicked on it….. but there’s been no activity recently. Of course it depends on what kind of notifications he has enabled etc…..

Does tapatalk give you a notification like that? We know he used his phone to visit before.

Maybe call local PD and request a wellness check for your friend… all you know he could live alone and be decomposing at his computer as we speak…
Only if he knows his address. Otherwise that would be a tough sell. Lol

Op figure out his address. Go there at night. Park your car in his driveway then in the morning report it stolen. [rofl]

He PM'd me around the beginning of the year about a U notch glock mag, seemed perfectly normal.

I'd say there has to be a reason for the ghosting man.

I'm in Western Ma, If there is any way I can assist either party in a resolution just PM me. If a moderator or someone can get an address for him I'd be happy to take a ride out there this weekend on the Harley (I'll even go along with Rapetile on his Ruckus ) and see if anyone's around.

He PM'd me around the beginning of the year about a U notch glock mag, seemed perfectly normal.

I'd say there has to be a reason for the ghosting man.

I'm in Western Ma, If there is any way I can assist either party in a resolution just PM me. If a moderator or someone can get an address for him I'd be happy to take a ride out there this weekend on the Harley and see if anyone's around.
If you go, make sure you're packing. You might want to bring something chambered in .41 magnum so you can resupply in the hot zone if needed.

Yeah, I'm not defending him. Just seems strange, could have ripped off other people for more. Looks like he has been around for a while. Maybe he got sick before he died? I don't know.

I left a list of forums I am on for the kid. Told him to log on and square anything up if I expire.
Maybe he has a tumor..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom