Green member STOLE MY MONEY! Beware of 4406packman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that these are rookie numbers:
View attachment 508996

Assuming he hasn't kicked the bucket, if like 50 more people follow him it would certainly grab his attention the next time he logs in, lol.
FIFY.png

FIFY. Now we're talking Barry Bonds level numbers.

Can't wait to for him to finally sign in and see this picture. Just for good measure @4406packman
Screenshot_2.png

View attachment 508998

FIFY. Now we're talking Barry Bonds level numbers.

Can't wait to for him to finally sign in and see this picture. Just for good measure @4406packman
View attachment 508999
If this were Twitter he'd have to log on and reply

"Wow, I didn't expect this to blow up, anyway here's my SoundCloud and my cashapp if you want to donate, and check out this GoFundMe for my cousin, he needs a new ride..."

This is pretty unusual. Green has little to do with scam risk.

Account age is decent, his feedback is good and doesn't appear to be highly padded after a quick peek.

Dollar amount isn't that much either. Certainly a weird one.

Exactly. It baffles me which is why I gave him more than enough time to respond, life gets in the way of things sometimes.

I never expected a GREEN member to be a thief and steal my money, but that's exactly what @4406packman has done. :mad:

On Monday June 7th I responded to this ad from the classifieds and sent Christopher B. a PM asking if it was still available:

He responded pretty quickly and said it was still available and told me he's in western MA. Since I'm in eastern MA I asked if he would ship it and he said "Yeah I’ll ship it that’s not a problem".
I asked about PP or Venmo and he said "I’ll do 190 shipped shipping won’t be super cheep that will help cover some of it I can take Venmo or pp my PayPal is xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com or Venmo is @xxxxxxxx I can get it shipped out Wednesday morning" (I have redacted his personal info for now). I agreed and sent him the $190 via PP friends & family because he's a green member with good feedback and should be trustworthy right?

Tuesday June 8th I sent him the PP and PM'd my mailing address. Told him I sent the PP in PM and he responded "I got it we’ll send you tracking number when I ship it in the morning" And that was the LAST thing I have heard from him. Sent NUMEROUS followup PMs asking for the tracking number, update, etc. and nothing despite the fact that he had been on NES after every message. (You can see in a member's profile the last time they visited NES) I even had a moderator PM him and he ignored them as well.

In the meantime he advertised and sold a scope here and got feedback from that buyer, yet couldn't be bothered to reply to me or the moderator. I asked a couple of my friends here who have dealt with him how their transactions went and they claim he's a good guy so I don't know why he's decided to rip me off for nearly 2 hundred bucks.

I've given him enough time, almost 2 months now, to come clean and make it right. I'm done being patient so I'm calling him out in public here, leaving negative feedback, and requesting he be banned for being a POS. My next call will be his hometown PD to speak with a detective about this and hopefully he'll resolve it before I need to file formal charges. (That won't look good come LTC renewal time)

DO NOT DEAL WITH @4406packman (aka Christopher B) HE IS A THIEF!!!
I’d be pretty, no, make that VERY pissed off.
Is an upper decker to late??

• Love
Reactions: jpm
Last hit was July 9 from a cell phone in CT Hasn't been on since. If you have his info try calling his house etc maybe the guy is hospitalized? Drunk? Addict? something?

Also a ton of hits from a municipal utility IP address. But most of those are way older. You don't see that shit very often.

Last hit was July 9 from a cell phone in CT Hasn't been on since. If you have his info try calling his house etc maybe the guy is hospitalized? Drunk? Addict? something?

Also a ton of hits from a municipal utility IP address. But most of those are way older. You don't see that shit very often.

Thanks. Still doesn't explain ghosting me since June 8th despite being on here numerous times and doing another deal with someone around June 21st.

Thanks. Still doesn't explain ghosting me since June 8th despite being on here numerous times and doing another deal with someone around June 21st.

Yeah, that's f***ing weird. Did the other buyer leave feedback? Maybe the other guy met him in person and he couldnt rip him off? (or not as easily, lets put it that way)

The June 21 feedback entry is from last year though, 2020, not 2021. You were his only feedback-giver this year.

ETA: he did log in like a dozen times, or at least had some device logging into NES after June 8 though.... so it doesnt seem plausible that he had dropped off of some natural cause.

Last edited:
Reactions: jpm
The June 21 feedback entry is from last year though, 2020, not 2021. You were his only feedback-giver this year.

Oh damn, didn't even notice that! Well still I saw him visiting within a day or two after each PM I sent asking for an update so no excuse for not answering.

So, what’s the difference, financially, for the recipient on PayPal if you don’t use “friends and family”? Does PP get a percentage or flat rate? Sorry, I’m ignorant about this, but I doubt I’ll ever use the friends and family option again.

So, what’s the difference, financially, for the recipient on PayPal if you don’t use “friends and family”? Does PP get a percentage or flat rate? Sorry, I’m ignorant about this, but I doubt I’ll ever use the friends and family option again.

Yes if I you use goods & services, they take 2.9% + 30 cents from the transaction on the recipient's end.

ETA: he did log in like a dozen times, or at least had some device logging into NES after June 8 though.... so it doesnt seem plausible that he had dropped off of some natural cause.

And July 6th was the last time I sent a PM along with one of the mods sending a PM asking for a refund and he logged on July 9th.

What triggers the "last seen"? What if you stay logged in all the time? Could the "last seen" updating be triggered just by someone else using his computer for something else, if he stayed logged in?
His last post was April 7.

What triggers the "last seen"? What if you stay logged in all the time? Could the "last seen" updating be triggered just by someone else using his computer for something else, if he stayed logged in?
His last post was April 7.

I believe you had to have actually done something for that to update. Like click on refresh or click something on the forum.

LOL, as funny as that is- possible someone else logged in as him then scammed?

Maybe he hooked up with the wrong woman and was wearing a dog collar when the ATF burst through the door? They would have been instinctively triggered by the collar to start shooting.

Part of the problem with this hypothesis is theres too IP much correlation to previously used locations unless the guy impersonating him is like following him around or something. [rofl]

So unless theres a pair of mischevious kids doing a weekend at bernies job (like @enbloc indicates) thats not very likely lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom