• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Green member STOLE MY MONEY! Beware of 4406packman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t know what a Ruckus was before this thread. Had to google it. Damn that’s a lame bike.

There hasn’t been a derailment like this one in a long time. I commend the top players. Good job bro’s.

I’m lying in bed right now listening to my wife nose whistle- snore. Kinda wanna sneak in there with my pinky finger and clear the Whistler but she may wake up swinging.

OP I hope you get your money back from that pacman guy. Maybe he went out for drinks with Bill Cosby last month. He’ll be back at some point none the worse for wear.

God bless and carry on.
You need to catch up ...

didn’t know what a Ruckus was before this thread. Had to google it. Damn that’s a lame bike
same here. but, to each his own. i was over with bikes at 18 yr old after my first crash, after that i was solid in the 4 wheels club.

$20 says Chris B. has multiple NES accounts and has either been monitoring this thread or a regular contributor to the thread…

👀

I've been ignoring the thread since Wednesday and just got curious about whether the elusive Chris B. had posted. Search function says there is no member 4406packman.

I didn’t know what a Ruckus was before this thread. Had to google it. Damn that’s a lame bike.

There hasn’t been a derailment like this one in a long time. I commend the top players. Good job bro’s.

I’m lying in bed right now listening to my wife nose whistle- snore. Kinda wanna sneak in there with my pinky finger and clear the Whistler but she may wake up swinging.

OP I hope you get your money back from that pacman guy. Maybe he went out for drinks with Bill Cosby last month. He’ll be back at some point none the worse for wear.

God bless and carry on.

A Ruckus is awesome with the amount of aftermarket stuff you can do to it.. If I lived near a city and not in the sticks, I would have one sitting right next to my Ducati and KTM.

A Ruckus is awesome with the amount of aftermarket stuff you can do to it.. If I lived near a city and not in the sticks, I would have one sitting right next to my Ducati and KTM.

That sounds like the makings of a great joke… a hot blonde drives up to the bar on a Ducati, a fiery redhead rides up on a KTM, and a middle-aged out-of-shape white guy pulls up on his Ruckus wearing assless chaps and calls himself Reptile…

That sounds like the makings of a great joke… a hot blonde drives up to the bar on a Ducati, a fiery redhead rides up on a KTM, and a middle-aged out-of-shape white guy pulls up on his Ruckus wearing assless chaps and calls himself Reptile…
You are missing, what are those pseudo bikes that are actually tricycles? I see a shitload of them lately, and also seems like a pretty specific segment of a populus

You are missing, what are those pseudo bikes that are actually tricycles? I see a shitload of them lately, and also seems like a pretty specific segment of a populus

If I'm not wrong, those are marketed toward people who want to ride motorcycles, but don't want to learn how to ride motorcycles. You can operate them on a standard license.

Can-Am Spyders ?

Generally older people drive them that I see. Seen a group of about 10 of them stopped chatting and I don't think there was one person in that group NOT collecting Social Security.

If I'm not wrong, those are marketed toward people who want to ride motorcycles, but don't want to learn how to ride motorcycles. You can operate them on a standard license.
I thought trikes, spydera and slingshots etc still require a motorcycle license. A lot of trikes are owned by bikers with leg problems that can't reliably support a full weight bike when stopped etc.

I thought trikes, spydera and slingshots etc still require a motorcycle license. A lot of trikes are owned by bikers with leg problems that can't reliably support a full weight bike when stopped etc.

Like I said, I could be wrong. I thought that was a selling point of these things. Maybe it makes a difference whether the two wheels are up front or behind?

someone rides a spydera who works, i assume works, in that giant complex on slyvan rd. in woburn, where the superior court is. i see it parked in the back lot by the unemployment office entrance. know nothing about it but could be an interesting ride for those with no confidence to ride a 2 wheel bike. i also assume they liked it enough that they bought another using the first one as a trade, a different one has been parked in the same spot. i have not seen it recently though.

I never understood trikes. All of the danger of a motorcycle but none of the fun. If you can't lean through corners you might as well just buy a convertible.

My BIL recently bought one and he doesn’t have a motorcycle endorsement on his license.

ETA: There is now a trike endorsement that I didn’t know existed. Thank you to @Reptile

Bob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom